Spartacus Vengence

Bailey

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:blink: :blink: at that public bathroom..

I don't think I like this new guy.. I don't like his facial expressions compared to the real Spartacus.. (If this new dude is supposed to be him) :unsure: :unsure:

Im still in season 1 been watching it since Henry spoke on it, these dudes spend a lot of time naked as hell, and I aint seen no BIG dang-a-lang yet, im in episode 6 of the 13 of season 1 and of course the gay sex scene was the two I thought and yes I was disappointed, jeez, dont they know gladiators all housed up and showering together no women in sight do "thangs" :coffee:

Im still in season 1 been watching it since Henry spoke on it, these dudes spend a lot of time naked as hell, and I aint seen no BIG dang-a-lang yet, im in episode 6 of the 13 of season 1 and of course the gay sex scene was the two I thought and yes I was disappointed, jeez, dont they know gladiators all housed up and showering together no women in sight do "thangs" :coffee:

THey had one guy with a fake big dick.. lol

I know it's funky as hell in those cells.. lol

THey had one guy with a fake big dick.. lol

I know it's funky as hell in those cells.. lol

some guys like men smell :coffee: cant say im one of them, you betta clean yo ass before I cum over I represent my dick always smells like Coconut body wash and baby oil :coffee:

OH Lord they den went and cut that hung dudes dick on da fuck OFFFFFF!!!! I was like no sir~!!! noooooo, he had a dick long den a muthafucka and they went and chopped that shit off, thats a damn shame he looked like he had some nigga in him had to to be THAT hung I was like whoa nelly, good gracious all things blessed a plenty mmmmhmmmmm :lmao:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived