Spartacus Vengence

Bailey

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:coffee:

Ashur is a mess..I guess we will see how he got limp leg on the finale..

I wanna know if Lizard finds out about Gannicus and his wife for one.. :shifty:

I don't think the gannicus thing will be discovered, I would be surprised if it did actually. He never brought it up at all in the first series. Then again in the first series when he found out what Batiatus did to Spartacus's wife he got really touched and pissed about it. Maybe he pieced together how far batiatus would go to get what he wants.

I cant read shit in this thread because im finally on the season finale of season 1, oh but I have the first 5 episodes of season 2 ready to go, til then I will "not have of your tongues a wagging, like that of a Roman dog, wetting my appetite then absent sustenance I not be allowed to take of the pleasures of surprise" "No I will not give ear to this gathering of tongues here until proper time has come and the Gods have blessed me with episode" :filenails:

That last arena battle in the Circle of Fire was beyond EPIC! :excited: I loved when the dude with the net set it on fire and tossed it on the other dude :excited: Crixus wasn't trying to hear Ashur's shit at all :lmao:

I love the open ended way they left it with gannicus I wasn't expecting that. Now he can show up in the new series.

I just saw the last episode of the season. Now how many episodes am I behind cause I've only seen 1 for the whole season and it was the one where that red-headed slut had that guy fuck her so she could get pregnant and pretend the baby is from her husband since his old ass is shooting blanks and don't know it

I just saw the last episode of the season. Now how many episodes am I behind cause I've only seen 1 for the whole season and it was the one where that red-headed slut had that guy fuck her so she could get pregnant and pretend the baby is from her husband since his old ass is shooting blanks and don't know it

They have "2" seasons. Spartacus: Blood and Sand is the first season and Spartacus: Gods of the Arena (the one that just finished) is the prequel. Gods of the Arena only has 6 episodes and Blood and Sand has 13 episodes. The next season is starting next year. I think they're waiting to see what happens with Andy Whitfield (the guy he plays Spartacus) and his condition (he has cancer...he won the battle at first, but it came back.)

They have "2" seasons. Spartacus: Blood and Sand is the first season and Spartacus: Gods of the Arena (the one that just finished) is the prequel. Gods of the Arena only has 6 episodes and Blood and Sand has 13 episodes. The next season is starting next year. I think they're waiting to see what happens with Andy Whitfield (the guy he plays Spartacus) and his condition (he has cancer...he won the battle at first, but it came back.)

That was why they went ahead and made the prequel instead of season 2 to wait and see if he could get over it. But, he didnt so they hired a new Spartacus for the sequel since Andy wont be well enough intime to film.

Although I enjoyed the finale, the first 30 minutes was a snorefest..it didn't get interesting till the EPIC arena battle. So wasn't expecting the ring of fire shocker. LOVED that battle. I absolutely love Gannicus in this episode. I'm glad they granted him freedom. I'm satisfied with how everything ended!! Can't wait for the next Spartacus!!

oh wow that horrible that it came back :o

Archived