Will Facebook be a fad?

Bailey

Facebook is going public as some of you may know and it will be the largest IPO in financial history, with that said, some concerns over privacy with Facebook have been raised, I can stalk you, easily :ph34r: Also going on is people are messy on Facebook making it a turn off to others, so we know Myspace failed, at some point, BUT MySpace never had this many users, so maybe FB is too big to fail. I think FB is starting to become uncool.

I don't think it's a fad. It's grown so much more than MySpace ever was.

Plus, its been able to adapt and change along with the ever evolving social media, something that MySpace failed to do.

That said, I only have an account to send private messages to friends once in a blue moon. :asham: My page is blank. :ph34r:

I don't think it's a fad. It's grown so much more than MySpace ever was.

Plus, its been able to adapt and change along with the ever evolving social media, something that MySpace failed to do.

That said, I only have an account to send private messages to friends once in a blue moon. :asham: My page is blank. :ph34r:

that's the point your page is blank I know folks that have either blank pages, or they have two, one for the messy and one for those they cool with the very few.

that's the point your page is blank I know folks that have either blank pages, or they have two, one for the messy and one for those they cool with the very few.

But doesn't that say something about Facebook? Even though some people don't use it on a regular basis, they still have a page so they can stay connected with others.

:lol: @ people having two accounts. Some are just too messy for life.

i think that question shoulda been asked 6 yrs ago when it arrived lol

well that answers that :rolleyes: I'm just saying it seems like there's popular things that come and go, Myspace was big, then it was like who uses that anymore, I wonder what the next big thing is.

Facebook is not a fad... it has a strong market in social media... their users are basically unlimited and a hold of college niche...

Facebook may last another 10 or 20 year.. it can branch out to other endeavors..

well let me see how much change I have in the couch cushions to buy stock -_-

But doesn't that say something about Facebook? Even though some people don't use it on a regular basis, they still have a page so they can stay connected with others.

:lol: @ people having two accounts. Some are just too messy for life.

I know alot of people that have to do 2 accounts. I might have to do it as well one for work and one so i can be messy with my friends

I will put this out into the universe, Facebook is a liability to us all, because it allows anyone, including the messy, especially the messy to come on and do as they will, yo business, aint yo business it's anyones now, and the shit you say can bite yo ass later if you "friends" with a bitch that hate yo punk ass. Now I just say shit like "today was long"....."oh God I have class today ugh" and silly hoe shit like that :filenails: these bitches can't be trusted

Twitter does seem VERY massive ....

:sigh: stupidity

http://articles.businessinsider.com/2011-03-31/tech/30049251_1_twitter-accounts-active-twitter-user-simple-answer

• There were 119 million Twitter accounts following one or more other accounts.
  • There were 85 million accounts with one or more followers.

With these figures, and Twitter's claim of 175 million accounts, a little subtraction shows us that there are 56 million Twitter accounts following zero other accounts, and 90 million Twitter accounts with zero followers.

:sigh: stupidity

http://articles.businessinsider.com/2011-03-31/tech/30049251_1_twitter-accounts-active-twitter-user-simple-answer

• There were 119 million Twitter accounts following one or more other accounts.
  • There were 85 million accounts with one or more followers.

With these figures, and Twitter's claim of 175 million accounts, a little subtraction shows us that there are 56 million Twitter accounts following zero other accounts, and 90 million Twitter accounts with zero followers.

I was not comparing the two..I could give a fuck about which is bigger. :blink: Thats you and lexus's silly fight. I said "SEEM" anyway ..nothing was concrete in claims coming from me. Good Day.

Archived