Does Madonna think she's better than Janet and do y'all think Janet will learn

JoeJoe

I kinda think she does think she's truly a better entertainer and performer than Janet. Actually I think she thinks she's the best period. I've never heard her talk of her musical influences or anything. I'm sure Janet saw the superbowl and i'm wondering if she's gonna start steppin' up to the plate when it comes to production. I honestly liked Madonna's entrance...very big. If Janet did some shit like that along with being the incredible performer that she is there would be no stopping her >_<

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Madonna has stated numerous of times who inspired her. Grace Jones is her biggest influence performing wise.

Madonna doesn't even think about Janet just like Janet doesn't think about Madonna unless she is asked. Madonna thinks that she is better then everybody else.

I kinda think she does think she's truly a better entertainer and performer than Janet. Actually I think she thinks she's the best period. I've never heard her talk of her musical influences or anything. I'm sure Janet saw the superbowl and i'm wondering if she's gonna start steppin' up to the plate when it comes to production. I honestly liked Madonna's entrance...very big. If Janet did some shit like that along with being the incredible performer that she is there would be no stopping her >_<

and there is absolutely nothing wrong with her thinking that. everybody should think that about them.self. I think Im a better entertainer and performer than both them bitches. Shit! :rolleyes: At the end of the day, Janet is gonna do Janet and Madonna is gonna do Madonna. People really need to stop comparing them.

Madonna has stated numerous of times who inspired her. Grace Jones is her biggest influence performing wise.

Madonna doesn't even think about Janet just like Janet doesn't think about Madonna unless she is asked about her.

As for the question, Madonna thinks that she is better then everybody else.

I said "singers" or at least musicians. Madonna definitely thinks about Janet and her actions lately have proven so. I'm sure Janet does now although she hasn't said nothing but i'm sure she's gotten wind of the remarks Madonnasaur had toward her

and there is absolutely nothing wrong with her thinking that. everybody should think that about them.self. I think Im a better entertainer and performer than both them bitches. Shit! :rolleyes: At the end of the day, Janet is gonna do Janet and Madonna is gonna do Madonna. People really need to stop comparing them.

Exactly. Her confidence led her to where she is today

I said "singers" or at least musicians. Madonna definitely thinks about Janet and her actions lately have proven so. I'm sure Janet does now although she hasn't said nothing but i'm sure she's gotten wind of the remarks Madonnasaur had toward her

What actions? The SB thing? How can anyone avoid talking about Janet if they are doing the SB? :unsure: If anything, Gaga is the one on her mind

Grace Jones is a singer but if you want there is Beatles, Blondie, Bowie etc. She is VERY competitive and will never mention one of her "rivals" as an influence. Why should she?

Who's comparing them? To me Madonna can't compare. Janet actually sings and dances good and can act. Madonna can buy big lights and give a hell of a production. That's it...oh my bad she can do yoga and cartwheels too :)

Exactly. Her confidence led her to where she is today

Madonna has a little more drive than Janet because she knows how it feels to be a starving artist and struggling with no money turning tricks. I also think that when she lost her mother at such a young age, it worked a real number on her and she is constantly looking for approval and attention from everybody.

Madonna has a little more drive than Janet because she knows how it feels to be a starving artist and struggling with no money turning tricks. I also think that when she lost her mother at such a young age, it worked a real number on her and she is constantly looking for approval and attention from everybody.

Vadge loves money, that's why you need to sell your house to buy one of her tour tickets. Money and Fame that's what moves her.

Madonna's SB performance really has you pressed.:lol: Why would Janet "up" her production? Janet aint paying no damn attention to Madonna...she never has,so why would she start now. Janet is not and NEVER been a follower.

Domina Sena

"I mean ..with Janet..she's very..if its been done before she doesnt wanna have anything to do with it"

Madonna's SB performance really has you pressed.:lol: Why would Janet "up" her production? Janet aint paying no damn attention to Madonna...she never has,so why would she start now. Janet is not and NEVER been a follower.

Domina Sena

"I mean ..with Janet..she's very..if its been done before she doesnt wanna have anything to do with it"

This

its no secret that Janet has to step it up in alot of fronts but the first is just getting a creative director other than Gill..somebody who's profession is that

And this

Domina Sena

I agree. Janet doesn't need to bother with has beens. Janet isn't a follower and never has been. I love Janet for that

Domina Sena

:lol: @Madonna's superbowl having me pressed. If it did I wouldn't of given her props on her production nor said I liked her entrance :rolleyes:

its no secret that Janet has to step it up in alot of fronts but the first step is just getting a creative director other than Gill..somebody who's profession is that

Thank you! :thumbup:

:lol: @Madonna's superbowl having me pressed. If it did I wouldn't of given her props on her production nor said I liked her entrance :rolleyes:

Pressed as in you cant stop talking about it and relating it to Janet..you want Janet to have that sort of production is what you're pressed about,homie. :lol:

Pressed as in you cant stop talking about it and relating it to Janet..you want Janet to have that sort of production is what you're pressed about,homie. :lol:

you can say pressed all you want...still don't make me pressed just cause you say so :lol: and yes I do want Janet to have that sort of production and in the Superbowl thread plenty of other Janet fans have said the same so does that make all of us pressed homie? I can't stop talking about it? This is my 1st thread about it. Just cause I just made a topic on it instead of right after superbowl don't mean I can't stop talking about it. You a Madonna fan that's fine but just cause i'm not don't mean i'm pressed :coffee:

Who's comparing them? To me Madonna can't compare. Janet actually sings and dances good and can act. Madonna can buy big lights and give a hell of a production. That's it...oh my bad she can do yoga and cartwheels too :)

Fans are the ones thinking that these artists are constantly "at war" or losing sleep over besting each other on the charts or sales etc. Madonna may have mentioned a few times when asked a offhand comment about Janet but seriously she is making her money and has been successful for decades I highly doubt Madonna is wasting time thinking about Janet. And for janet it is exactly the same. She got movies, and hot rich arab mens to date and travel all over the world with. Janet ain't pressed about Madonna.

It is fans that keep this rivalry stuff heated.

Fans are the ones thinking that these artists are constantly "at war" or losing sleep over besting each other on the charts or sales etc. Madonna may have mentioned a few times when asked a offhand comment about Janet but seriously she is making her money and has been successful for decades I highly doubt Madonna is wasting time thinking about Janet. And for janet it is exactly the same. She got movies, and hot rich arab mens to date and travel all over the world with. Janet ain't pressed about Madonna.

It is fans that keep this rivalry stuff heated.

Nah c'mon everybody and they momma know Madonna was being shady. If it was just mentioning Janet then so be it but the stuff she said was shade even Stevie Wonder could see

its blasphemous -_-

oh please...now y'all know damn well what I meant when I said "learn" so let's not act like ya don't :rolleyes:

you can say pressed all you want...still don't make me pressed just cause you say so :lol: and yes I do want Janet to have that sort of production and in the Superbowl thread plenty of other Janet fans have said the same so does that make all of us pressed homie? I can't stop talking about it? This is my 1st thread about it. Just cause I just made a topic on it instead of right after superbowl don't mean I can't stop talking about it. You a Madonna fan that's fine but just cause i'm not don't mean i'm pressed :coffee:

You've been talking about it ALL week. :lol: Why cant Janet do that? Shouldnt Janet do that ...? Every artist has "their thing". MJ was the biggest in the world and even he didnt rely on all that over the top shit. That shit is more fitting for Madonna than it is for Mj and Janet. Did you not see the Rockwitchu Tour? That production was insane. :mellow: You're getting to caught up into what Madonna does..thats not Janet lane. Why you think Janet hasnt done elaborate shit to that level yet? Think about it.

Archived