Does Madonna think she's better than Janet and do y'all think Janet will learn

JoeJoe

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And another thing..lets stop acting like Janets productions arent BIG because they ARE. Focusing too much on what Madonna does..who gives a care?

Thank you!!!!

Out of all the R&B female performers Janet has by far had some of the most elaborate stages and designs. Her SB stage had great production and was more than over the top. And her RWY tour stage was one of the best I've seen by a female pop star period. So all this "Janet needs bigger production" bullshit needs to stop.

Thank you!!!!

Out of all the R&B female performers Janet has by far had some of the most elaborate stages and designs. Her SB stage had great production and was more than over the top. And her RWY tour stage was one of the best I've seen by a female pop star period. So all this "Janet needs bigger production" bullshit needs to stop.

:cheers: HELLO!

From the way Joe is talking..you would think he's never been to any of Janet tours ... :mellow:

You've been talking about it ALL week. :lol: Why cant Janet do that? Shouldnt Janet do that ...? Every artist has "their thing". MJ was the biggest in the world and even he didnt rely on all that over the top shit. That shit is more fitting for Madonna than it is for Mj and Janet. Did you not see the Rockwitchu Tour? That production was insane. :mellow: You're getting to caught up into what Madonna does..thats not Janet lane. Why you think Janet hasnt done elaborate shit to that level yet? Think about it.

no I haven't lol and no I haven't again to the Rockwitchu Tour. Clips on youtube yeah

This thread is gonna hit (10pg) diamond status ..I can see it now.

no it ain't. The Madonna fans ain't here to throw shade at Janet

Janet scaled back her last tour..I can't see Madonna having an "intimate" tour with her fans..she's so concerned about money..

She'd never do that. Janet and Vadge are two different types of performers. Janet likes to connect with the audience, she'll take it to the personal lvl if necessary, Madonna doesn't, Madonna wants the audience to worship her that's why she goes balls deep production wise.

Madonna knows her limitations, she knows that she can't rely on her stage presence alone to perform anymore (She did try it during the AL era with some accoustic stuff) , Janet knows that all she needs is her presence, her music and her dancers. They connect with the audience differently that's why it's hard to see someone stan for both

no I haven't lol and no I haven't again to the Rockwitchu Tour. Clips on youtube yeah

no it ain't. The Madonna fans ain't here to throw shade at Janet

Then you cant really speak on Janet production because youtube did what I seen IN PERSON no justice whatsoever. On youtube..I was like "okay" ..but in person it was SICK :mellow:

The Velvet Rope tour and RWY tour were fucking EVERYTHING. I wish I was there for TVR. But I saw RWY, it still is the best concert I have been to in my life. And I have seen many in only a few years' time.

Now production-wise .. TVR tour could have used more imo. Production-wise its my least favorite Janet tour but her showmanship was her best on that tour so it evened out.

Now production-wise .. TVR tour could have used more imo. Production-wise its my least favorite Janet tour but her showmanship was her best on that tour so it leveled out.

That's a first :lol: At least around here. I still say the tour lacks nothing, but that is an interesting take on it. IMO it's totally flawless. :thumbup:

That's a first :lol: At least around here. I still say the tour lacks nothing, but that is an interesting take on it. IMO it's totally flawless. :thumbup:

Well I loved the RN and janet tour stages which I seen live and I felt TVR lacked in comparison to those two (stage-wise). That was my ONLY gripe about TVR...it was just basic but I get what Janet was tryna do,trust me..I get it. I know TVR is Janets most liked tour on this board but we never got into the actual side of production,if they felt it was her BEST production...its so many different aspects to a tour.

Well I loved the RN and janet tour stages which I seen live and I felt TVR lacked in comparison to those two (stage-wise). That was my ONLY gripe about TVR...it was just basic but I get what Janet was tryna do,trust me..I get it. I know TVR is Janets most liked tour on this board but we never got into the actual side of production,if they felt it was her BEST production...its so many different aspects to a tour.

I understand you. There is alot packed into a tour. I could possibly give a bit of leeway in my opinion with the stage or something minor like that, but overall TVR really had everything to ask for in a tour. Especially a Janet tour. I can see how some would take away from a couple things, but overall I really feel it beats the rest.

ROC WIT YOU tour was my least favourite out of all of Janets tours.

For what reason is that, exactly?

I've seen threads like this on the Xone too...and it's like...ya'll never seen Janet do "BIG" productions before...

Technology has advanced tremendously in the last few years (in terms of what an artist can do on stage) and in the last few years Janet hasn't been able to do "BIG" productions.

If she goes back into arenas again...I'm sure the production will be bigger, more epic, etc. Ya'll act like Janet doesn't know how to put on a show. :mellow:

I've seen threads like this on the Xone too...and it's like...ya'll never seen Janet do "BIG" productions before...

Technology has advanced tremendously in the last few years (in terms of what an artist can do on stage) and in the last few years Janet hasn't been able to do "BIG" productions.

If she goes back into arenas again...I'm sure the production will be bigger, more epic, etc. Ya'll act like Janet doesn't know how to put on a show. :mellow:

Please school Joe. B)

Janet lasts ARENA tour WAS elaborate whenever the hell any of yall get thru. :mellow:

Please school Joe. B)

Janet lasts ARENA tour WAS elaborate whenever the hell any of yall get thru. :mellow:

Somebody has to educate HoeHoe. :sigh:

Yes, it was...people were actually dissing it on the Xone, which surprised me. I've seen quite a few say (those who saw it in person) that the RWU tour was Janet's best and most elaborate. Not that I necessarily agree with that (especially about it being Janet's best), but I have seen that.

that and itll put all the focus on her as a "singer" and "performer" and the thought of that is like nails on a chalkboard

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Now production-wise .. TVR tour could have used more imo. Production-wise its my least favorite Janet tour but her showmanship was her best on that tour so it evened out.

I totally agree!! :clapping:

TVR tour stage was not that elaborate. However, her outfits and showmanship were at a 10, so she didn't even need it. TVR tour was her peak as a performer in my opinion. In terms of production and staging, RWY and A4U were her best. A4U had amazing costumes as well.

Then you cant really speak on Janet production because youtube did what I seen IN PERSON no justice whatsoever. On youtube..I was like "okay" ..but in person it was SICK :mellow:

you'd have to see it live. I know it didnt look that impressive in clips...trust me..it was waaaaaaaaay better LIVE or was u able to see it live? :unsure:

i wish more people got to see it live that tour was everything

I kinda think she does think she's truly a better entertainer and performer than Janet. Actually I think she thinks she's the best period. I've never heard her talk of her musical influences or anything. I'm sure Janet saw the superbowl and i'm wondering if she's gonna start steppin' up to the plate when it comes to production. I honestly liked Madonna's entrance...very big. If Janet did some shit like that along with being the incredible performer that she is there would be no stopping her >_<

All these ifs and buts :lmao:

Madonna isn't thinking about Janet.

Archived