Does Madonna think she's better than Janet and do y'all think Janet will learn

JoeJoe

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a first :lol: At least around here. I still say the tour lacks nothing, but that is an interesting take on it. IMO it's totally flawless. :thumbup:

I had no intention of plussing yo ass on this I meant to respond, TVR lacked space as Janet said herself but that show was still tops, the ONLY thing Madonna has over Janet is more money to get the better stage, Janet can't command a stadium although soon...I think...Madonna will be limited too....I do think Janet and her Whimsical beat Madonna until Madonna did the graphics on her screens, her graphics kick Janet's ass

2846883537_41c342575d_b.jpg

l_f837c4003f1847e190cbe447df5b35-1.jpg

no I haven't lol and no I haven't again to the Rockwitchu Tour. Clips on youtube yeah

no it ain't. The Madonna fans ain't here to throw shade at Janet

tumblr_lo3lg4P3KF1qd8nya.gif

Your opinions aren't relevant then, since you don't have first hand experience with one of her finest produced shows. :filenails:

The janet tour stage MURDERS TVR stage. :blink: That janet tour stage was SICK :mellow: TVR stage was just that..a stage and some stairs shaped like a pyramid. :blink:

EXCUSE ME HOME SKILLET....I HAVE SAID FOR YEAAAAAARRRRRSSS!!!!! THE JANET. TOUR WAS HER BEST....OKAY...SIMMER DOWN NAW

The janet tour stage MURDERS TVR stage. :blink: That janet tour stage was SICK :mellow: TVR stage was just that..a stage and some stairs shaped like a pyramid. :blink:

didn't stop Cher from using the exact same stage.....some of you so-called Janet fans....I wanna see the receipts :flipoff:

EXCUSE ME HOME SKILLET....I HAVE SAID FOR YEAAAAAARRRRRSSS!!!!! THE JANET. TOUR WAS HER BEST....OKAY...SIMMER DOWN NAW

Thats always been my favorite tour becuz she was at her biggest and her sassy ATTITUDE was at 100 on that tour!!!! :mellow: And that stage was just my absolute favorite Janet tour stage EVER.

I'mma need to go rewind the TVR tour tape and look at the stage. Come back tell me whats on that stage. :lol:

You bitches will just not do like Love Will Never....I need to get a receipt...and you muthafuckas outta know that Jbailey and his old ass pull some receipts from 93 on yo ass.... 002-1.jpg

Thats always been my favorite tour becuz she was at her biggest and her sassy ATTITUDE was at 100 on that tour!!!! :mellow: And that stage was just my absolute favorite Janet tour stage EVER.

I MUST PLAY WITH MUH NIPPLES NOW...YOU GET A PLUS....*DING8.....NO WAND :filenails:

I love and support Janet, I always will, she is not pretentious nor over the top unnecessarily, she does what she can and wants with what she has and I have been a die hard fan for 2 decades now, I have not left, although many have, I am still here because I know and respect what she has contributed to music, and no one, can ever take that away.

Um Bailey ..Im lost..what is it you're trying to prove with these receipts again?

I BEEN HERE AND THERE....AND THEN SOME....OKAY...SATADOWN...SHALL I TAKE TICKET PICS? I BEEN REPRESENTING LONGER THAN MOST OF YOU HARD .....PERIOD...WHEN ANY OF YOU ASIDE FROM ALADDIN CAN DO THAT....RESPECT.

You bitches will just not do like Love Will Never....I need to get a receipt...and you muthafuckas outta know that Jbailey and his old ass pull some receipts from 93 on yo ass.... 002-1.jpg

He said TVR not LWNDWY :unsure:.

Archived