Does Madonna think she's better than Janet and do y'all think Janet will learn

JoeJoe

Madonna has stated numerous of times who inspired her. Grace Jones is her biggest influence performing wise.

Madonna doesn't even think about Janet just like Janet doesn't think about Madonna unless she is asked. Madonna thinks that she is better then everybody else.

LIES & REVELATIONS: Madonna has been mentioning/referencing Janet in every interview she's done 4 her superbowl performance -_-

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LIES & REVELATIONS: Madonna has been mentioning/referencing Janet in every interview she's done 4 her superbowl performance -_-

well before the SB an interviewer did ask about it, they ask her, I don't think for one moment Madonna thinks of anyone but herself, and Janet could care less too, what I want to know is what we don't know, why these women seem to not be able to speak at all, never met at all. As far as we know :whistle:

I kinda think she does think she's truly a better entertainer and performer than Janet. Actually I think she thinks she's the best period. I've never heard her talk of her musical influences or anything. I'm sure Janet saw the superbowl and i'm wondering if she's gonna start steppin' up to the plate when it comes to production. I honestly liked Madonna's entrance...very big. If Janet did some shit like that along with being the incredible performer that she is there would be no stopping her >_<

She has a better team right now. She is not better than Janet. Janet needs a new creative director and team.

Archived