• Created
  • Last Reply

Foster the People!!! :wub::excited:

Yes!

YASSSSSSS FOR PERFORMING WITH THE BIGGEST ROCK BAND IN THE WORLD! :thumbup:

Was U2 there?

I LOVE this freaking Paradise song :tear:

Me too. :tear:

Figures. Lotus defecates all over that Walk mess but figures Foo Fighters would get it

I didn't like Lotus Flower. :mellow:

:yep: except him out of them and those clothes on yo bedroom floor

YES!

Chris Brown won Best R&B album

:sigh: A disgrace to the category's past winners.

Looks like Taylor Swift is in a junkyard where she belongs :coffee:

:asham:

very epic I totally loved her look tonight

rihanna-grammy-awards-2012.jpg

HOT. Love this look.

ok Adele is next. Prepare for an Itunes ownage :lol:

IKR.

4 ADELE - Set Fire to the Rain 0.4587 0.4178

5 ADELE - Someone Like You 0.3697 0.2611

7 ADELE - Rolling in the Deep 0.3020 0.2227

And she didn't start yet :lmao:

:excited:

Standing Ovation and VERY well deserved!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

She killed it! Wanted to see Someone Like You but loved it still.

She betta slay and werk for them record sales with that hand choreography!!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

:lmao:

omfg look at Gaga jump into frame

tumblr_lzba8v28bj1r41u44o1_500.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Set Fire To Your Faves (Grammy Remix)

(pre chorus)

well theres no grammys for you, there are none for you, none for you

imma slay your faves turn them into glue into glue

and since i got grammys i can say screw you say screw you

(chorus)

and i set fire! to your faves!

watch them flop as i dig their graves

now you watch as they flop and they die and they fade away

away

2woj861.gif

OMFG!

BON IVER FOR BEST NEW ARTIST!!! :wub: :wub: HELL YES!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

YAAAAASSSSS!

That was...fast. :unsure:

I caught J Hud's performance on YouTube. I appreciated the emotion, but I didn't love it. -_-

Indeed.

She is a total doll :wub:

she's gonna make me cry :tear:

If I was an artist nominated against Adele tonight, I just couldn't hate on her. She had an amazing year and we might see more of it this year!

516034334.gif

I still can't :lmao:

It was like she didn't exist tonight -_-

Again, :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Adele - 6, Lady Gaga - 0

So Adele made history tonight. She is the first female artist to have won all four of the major categories:

-Best New Artist (2009)

-Album Of The Year (21) (2012)

-Song Of The Year (Rolling In The Deep) (2012)

-Record Of The Year (Rolling In The Deep) (2012)

Christopher Cross achieved the feat in 1981.

SLAYDELE. Love, love her!

They're hard to pick sometimes though. They love a curve ball. I get that they like to favour "less commercial" music, but when they do so by honouring Bon Iver for BNA about 4 years after their debut it's a little hard to not see right through it.

The Grammys have been FULL of surprises. The one that sticks out the most is when Kanye had out The Graduation or whatever that album was, and the Grammys gave Herbie Hancock AOTY. It's like :unsure: That's why I wasn't so sure about Adele sweeping months ago. But my job actually played RITD a few times, and that's when I kinda started to believe that Adele was going to be the one to beat. The song is nice, but it's not really my taste.

20go6cj.jpg @ the bolded part.

I just saw that. :lmao:

I just saw this :lol: I appreciate it :lol:

I wanted to personalize my signature so that Angie feels at home. =')

I'd like to think it's because of Whitney, not because of her own failures.

I'm sure Whitney has something to do with it. She cited whitney as an influence when she was young and she has said many times that she was obsessed with the Bodyguard. She also looked melancholy at the VMA's the year MJ died. When your as obsessed with pop culture as someone like Gaga, the death of Whitney is a big deal.

Even though hotboy and I called it first. -_- Still love it. :lol:

It was a no brainer..she won best new artist in 2009 and then with an album like "21"..it was made to make grammy history.

I should have been more confident. You know the Grammy committee favors that "less commercial" music. In hindsight, Adele was gonna sweep, and she just did that. -_-

-_-

By the time she sold a gazillion copies of her album and everyone jumping on the bandwagon, I knew she had all these awards in the bag. Sometimes, the grammy committee throws a curveball, but they got it right. A sweep for Slaydele.

-_-

By the time she sold a gazillion copies of her album and everyone jumping on the bandwagon, I knew she had all these awards in the bag. Sometimes, the grammy committee throws a curveball, but they got it right. A sweep for Slaydele.

After the Grammys, I considered giving her album a listen. But I hear the Debutdele is actually better than 21. :unsure:

Overall I liked the Grammys. I loved Rihanna's performance ( :umm: ), Chris Brown was Chris Brown (nothing new performance-wise, but I love the new song) Taylor was cute but boring (I got why she performed "Mean" and dressed like that, but she should have performed "Haunted" with a dark image), Paul M. was on stage one too many times, and Nicki performance was visually great but didn't make one bit of sense at all (show of your acting skills someone else and come up with better songs that doesn't involve some made-up "demon" you use to go after Lil Kim...it's old now :mellow). I found Adele's performance okay. At first I wasn't feeling it and she sounded shaky, but towards the end she did a gold job. Can't say I wished she performed something else since "Rolling in the Deep" is the only song I like from her album. Foster the People outshined the hell outta Maroon 5 and badly might I had...that's what happens when you have a lead singer that sounds like he's constantly strung out on Helium *side eyes Adam* :coffee: Man taker and that lady (don't know her name) did a great job. Katy Perry looks so hot now.. She's like the sexy version of P!nk we never got. :blush: I didn't care for the new song, but it will get attention because folks will say it's a dig at whatshisface. I didn't realize how big the chick from Lady Antebellem is, but I love their album.

But the best part about the Grammys is that Lady Gaga never ending thirst for attention and awards got overlooked. I know a couple of those Adele awards got her heated. :blush: Anyways there are a few spots that could have been better, but it was better than the ones I saw in the past few years.

Jennifer Hudson did amazing and you harlots will deal.

Adele's acceptance speech >>>> Your entire existence.

I am OFFICIALLY done with Nicki Manaj! :mellow: :mellow: That bitch is just tew much. I can't. That performance was atrocious! :wacko: And Laurie Ann...bitch needs to be slapped. We ALL know what performance she stole from. Nicki's new name should be Beyonce Jr cuz she stole that performance. :filenails:

J-Hud and Adele >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Archived