The Official 2012 Grammy Awards Thread

TwistedElegance™

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But she made the album of the decade :shifty:

She is going to bounce back with her next record :lol:

>_<

All of this is good for her, the scales are back in her favor. Before the hype too high now there's like negative hype. It's only up from here B)

:rolleyes: @ your edit

So, no Chaka?

I read somewhere that the Grammy producers asked Mariah to do something and she said she was ready, but Clive Davis blocked it.

Clive could block maybe the Grammy, BUT if Mariah wants to pay tribute I bet you she will, I think she should but let folks here tell it she can't sing anymore, I wouldn't know Im not a big Mariah fan.

>_<

All of this is good for her, the scales are back in her favor. Before the hype too high now there's like negative hype. It's only up from here B)

exactly, she doesn't have a bunch of hype just get back in the studio and do what she does best when all the gimmicks are put away

Clive could block maybe the Grammy, BUT if Mariah wants to pay tribute I bet you she will, I think she should but let folks here tell it she can't sing anymore, I wouldn't know Im not a big Mariah fan.

She will, but the rumor is that she wanted to do it at the Grammys. She can't sing like she used to, though. I think it'd be nice if she had the chance to sing her parts from When You Believe.

>_<

I hope it brings her down a couple of notches because she was already believing her own hype. We'll see if this did something to her on her next album

She will, but the rumor is that she wanted to do it at the Grammys. She can't sing like she used to, though. I think it'd be nice if she had the chance to sing her parts from When You Believe.

absolutely but Clive can have that seat trying to say who he thinks should be a part of it when so many females great singers ought to be able to pay tribute

absolutely but Clive can have that seat trying to say who he thinks should be a part of it when so many females great singers ought to be able to pay tribute

He's trying to push J-Hud.

The funny thing is that a day before she passed J-Hud was with Clive doing an interview with Piers Morgan, and Piers kept trying to compare J-Hud to Whitney. There's a certain narrative going on. Hell today, LL proclaimed J-Hud as the closest thing we have to Whitney. It's the narrative to hoping she will finally blow up musically.

He's trying to push J-Hud.

The funny thing is that a day before she passed J-Hud was with Clive doing an interview with Piers Morgan, and Piers kept trying to compare J-Hud to Whitney. There's a certain narrative going on. Hell today, LL proclaimed J-Hud as the closest thing we have to Whitney. It's the narrative to hoping she will finally blow up musically.

that's what I said...told ya'll ...someone with better sense finally hits the stage...umm excuse me Bu and I are holding you to finishing your True You story, Im not holding my breathe... J Hud IMO could not sing Whitney's song because her voice was not "airy" enough to do it, her voice is not bad but it is not of the caliber Whitney was

that's what I said...told ya'll ...someone with better sense finally hits the stage...umm excuse me Bu and I are holding you to finishing your True You story, Im not holding my breathe... J Hud IMO could not sing Whitney's song because her voice was not "airy" enough to do it, her voice is not bad but it is not of the caliber Whitney was

I haven't forgot. It's just a lot to write and the job thing is still ongoing. It hasn't been resolved yet. But I don't want to derail this thread :lol:

Archived