Name Who Is suspect (gay) in Hollywood...

Bailey

George Clooney :blink:

I've heard about Leo...he's definitely bi.

Jake Gyllenhaal :unsure:

Will Smith :blink:

Diddy

George is a womanizer, he treats them like shit, where in the world did that come from? George Clooney clearly like pussy, maybe too much...and you trying to tell me Jake really took that dick in "Brokeback Mountain" :blink: boooyyyyy :filenails:

Just being honest :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You.Do.Not.!! :P:wub:

I love you infinitely! :wub: :wub: :wub: There!! :P:lol:

I think we all agree with you. >_<:lol: :lol: :lol:

YES.I.DO.!! :umm::wub::lol:

I love you in an abundance that hasn't been identified by science which is far greater than infinitely...THERE!!! :lmao::wub:

George Clooney

I've heard about Leo...he's definitely bi.

Jake Gyllenhaal

Will Smith

Diddy

Really? Hmmm... lol

*edited*

Oh, you think the including him on the list is alittle off too. lol

George is a womanizer, he treats them like shit, where in the world did that come from? George Clooney clearly like pussy, maybe too much...and you trying to tell me Jake really took that dick in "Brokeback Mountain" :blink: boooyyyyy :filenails:

All for show honey.. :coffee: He's never settled down..he doesn't have kids..He ain't foolin nobody.. :filenails:

And Jake has had the gay rumors swirling for a bit now.. :coffee:

I think we all agree with you. >_<:lol: :lol: :lol:

YES.I.DO.!! :umm::wub::lol:

I love you in an abundance that hasn't been identified by science which is far greater than infinitely...THERE!!! :lmao::wub:

:lol: :lol:

No, you don't. :rolleyes::wub::lol:

How did I NOT know you were gonna say something like that?? :lmao: :lmao: Fine, I still love you a whole bunch! :wub:

You can't edit your gif...that isn't playing fair! :rolleyes:<_<

Perhaps he just forgot to give you a +1 :unsure:

he didn't even read my reply and it was flawless but Im not mad it is what it is I can't have biscuits I can't have Shawn, I might be able to swing Paul depends on how much money I have on me :rolleyes: and Matt well that's just out of the question now Im afraid he might get mad and try to swing

he didn't even read my reply and it was flawless but Im not mad it is what it is I can't have biscuits I can't have Shawn, I might be able to swing Paul depends on how much money I have on me :rolleyes: and Matt well that's just out of the question now Im afraid he might get mad and try to swing

You don't know he may have read it at some point. :rolleyes::unsure:-_-

Hotbooty is mine and has always been off limits. You're welcome to have Shawn, Paul, and/or Matt... until I decide I want one of them. :shifty: lol

I was surprised when Suzy Orman came out, I wonder what it's like for a woman being gay

Easier...in some ways, just as difficult in other ways. That's my opinion (of course)

I gave you above and beyond what you asked for ON TOPIC. I can do a little most if I wish :filenails:

PREACH, sis!!! :clapping:

Oh goodness, you would. :lol: Still no :P:wub: :wub:

Never :D No you don't but fine. No more derailing the thread :lol:

Sibling rivarly. -_-:lol: I still love you though. ^_^ YES!!! :angry: :angry: lol

You don't have to admit it, you giving up PROVES that I love you most!! :dance: Okay, no more.. -_-

:whistle: