Name Who Is suspect (gay) in Hollywood...

Bailey

10 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Omg!!! Is it the one with Jack Black??? Because I just watched that scene and GURRRLLL!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€

Nope! Never heard of that movie or seen it but I will now!ย  This is the one i'm talking about that came out in 2004. He gets held hostage by a former lover.

While searching for that clip for you I found yet another gay movie he was in that I never knew about and babaaaaaaay when I say he kissed that man so passionate I ain't playing! He's not straight at all.

ย 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2019 at 12:58 PM, Lenzo88 said:

Omg!!! Is it the one with Jack Black??? Because I just watched that scene and GURRRLLL!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€

with the receipts I posted i'ma just gone and say James is definitely bisexual. i see doing 1 or 2 gay movies but more than that knowing there's gonna be touching and kissingย gives me enough๐Ÿ’๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ

10 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Wouldnt call that "rumors" ...Jay Versace had receipts.ย 

yup they're both gay but Princeton must've not cared about looks at the time cause :umm:ย 

On 9/5/2019 at 4:30 PM, JoeJoe said:

with the receipts I posted i'ma just gone and say James is definitely bisexual. i see doing 1 or 2 gay movies but more than that knowing there's gonna be touching and kissingย gives me enough๐Ÿ’๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ

yup they're both gay but Princeton must've not cared about looks at the time cause :umm:ย 

Princeton wasnt tryna holla at Jay Versace ...he was tryna holla at this one typical "light skin fine dude" thatย Jay Versace knew.. Jay got annoyed cus Princeton started talkin greasy to him. Princeton was calling Jay ugly and all kind of shit, so yeah he was nevwr tryna get with him

2 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Princeton wasnt tryna holla at Jay Versace ...he was tryna holla at this one typical "light skin fine dude" thatย Jay Versace knew.. Jay got annoyed cus Princeton started talkin greasy to him. Princeton was calling Jay ugly and all kind of shit, so yeah he was nevwr tryna get with him

well Princeton wasn't lying

12 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Joe. That aint nice lol princton came off arrogant and like he was GODS GIFT. Idk bout u but thats a majorrrrrr turn offย 

I didn't hear about that part. I just saw them get into it online. Princeton is fine but if been with fine ppl who either have dry personalities, dumb, or ain't shit in bed๐Ÿ˜‚