Name Who Is suspect (gay) in Hollywood...

Bailey

Hayden is bisexual :rolleyes:

Orlando is straight

Leonardo is bisexual all the way

P!nk is bisexual

Jada may very well be lesbo, but my guess is she's bi

Natalie Portman is DEFINITELY a lezzie! One of my celeb girlfriends :wub:

Kelly Clarkson? :blink: I put her as bi at best. I doubt she's a lesbian at all :lol:

My wife(Janet)..I say bisexual. :wub: :wub: :wub: BUT, I wouldn't be surprised if some lesbo proof came out someday(preferably with me) :whistle:

I don't know why they say Tom Cruise is gay, I don't see it, I think he crazy as hell. One thing I do know is within our lifetimes those in the closet will come out gradually as they get older and kinda want to tell their story when they feel comfortable to do so. Its getting better for gays culture wise. I must say Im kinda put off by the gays I see on Real Housewives of Atlanta they do not represent most gay men, they have their thing sure, but a lot of gay men are simply men who happen to enjoy sex with other men and you would not know it.

:yep: thats why i hate when a man that isnt so feminine and comes out of the closet people are like :wtf: that let's you know that they believe in that ridiculous stereotype that all gay men are queens

:yep: thats why i hate when a man that isnt so feminine and comes out of the closet people are like :wtf: that let's you know that they believe in that ridiculous stereotype that all gay men are queens

yea but most of us here support Real Housewives of Atlanta yet that show portrays gay men as wearing women's clothing and they either style or hair dress it's just too much to the point it's wrong for the rest of us.

he was (or probably still is) banging his "business partner" john palermo. -_-

#TeaCLOCKED

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Orlando is straight

P!nk is bisexual

Kelly Clarkson? :blink: I put her as bi at best. I doubt she's a lesbian at all :lol:

My wife(Janet)..I say bisexual. :wub: :wub: :wub: BUT, I wouldn't be surprised if some lesbo proof came out someday(preferably with me) :whistle:

You betta CLOCK and SPILL every last piece of that tea, sis!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: lol

dont play with me ..I dont do 3somes..unless it involves a woman and a man in bed with me...3 dudes? too much of the same tools in the room -NO NEED FOR IT.

You know I was kidding. :rolleyes: I don't do threesomes at all, regardless of it's a man or a woman. I'm just not into it. -_-

Orlando is straight

P!nk is bisexual

that list is reaching on some of them, on others, it's dead on, they even list Redman...I was checking that Hayden one out though cause him cute

I don't know... I know Eddie Murphy is, and I crack up watching him doing the gay dude on the police car in Raw - "Whoo Whoo! Pull ow-ver, pull ow-ver" :lmao: :lmao:

:asham: yea ever since they caught him with that man dressed as a woman it's been on after that ...that was too suspect, he was like I was helping her, I was like really?

You betta CLOCK and SPILL every last piece of that tea, sis!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: lol

:lmao: I love you! :wub::lmao:

that list is reaching on some of them, on others, it's dead on, they even list Redman...I was checking that Hayden one out though cause him cute

Yeah, it is reaching on some. I just skimmed the lists and noted the name that stood out to me that I disagreed with. I'm about to go through the womens' lists and give a yay or nay in this thread. I'll copy and paste the list. YES! Hayden is gorgeous. :blush: But I know, he is bisexual. Ben Barnes(if you don't know him, google him. He's sexy) and Jonathan Rhys Meyers are bisexual as well. Both are VERY hot. :wub:

For some reason I don't think Daniel Radcliffe would mind a bit of man action

you think? He did have a nice body for that play he was butt ass naked in :filenails: anywho that lists says Shemare Moore, maybe some men are too good looking to be str8 and I believe the Tyson Beckford rumors

:lmao: I love you! :wub::lmao:

I love you more. :wub:

you think? He did have a nice body for that play he was butt ass naked in :filenails: anywho that lists says Shemare Moore, maybe some men are too good looking to be str8 and I believe the Tyson Beckford rumors

I've ALWAYS thought Shemar was gay. I don't know of a single girlfriend he's ever had...outside of him being pictured with and being Toni's date to various events back in the day.

Of course, that's not an immediate indication that someone in the industry is gay, but I've always thought he was gay though...and it has nothing to do with his looks or anything like that.

I know Hendrika is immediately going to come in this thread with his fuckery, because I mentioned Shemar. :sigh:

dont play with me ..I dont do 3somes..unless it involves a woman and a man in bed with me...3 dudes? too much of the same tools in the room -NO NEED FOR IT.

what's wrong with 3-somes? you could have two tops tag team a bottom, I know plenty of bottoms that are greedy like that :filenails: or you could be the top for two bottoms, been there :whistle:

Some of these people been out really they just don't say it publicly. Matt Bomer from white collar and soon to be Blaine's brother on glee has been living with his man and has 3 kids but its only publicly come out he's gay recently.

Anderson Cooper is sort of the same way everyone knows hes gay, hes been seen with men he just doesnt publicly talk about it and do articles and shit.