Name Who Is suspect (gay) in Hollywood...

Bailey

:unsure: @ some of these suggestions - I mean, what makes you think that, is it specific things they do or say? What's with the ones who have had more than one kid, like Jada & Will, how could they be gay or bi? Excuse my ignorance but I'm interested.

:unsure: @ some of these suggestions - I mean, what makes you think that, is it specific things they do or say? What's with the ones who have had more than one kid, like Jada & Will, how could they be gay or bi? Excuse my ignorance but I'm interested.

Well just because you have kids doesn't mean you aren't bi :asham: You are attracted to BOTH sexes :lol: Ever since, I believe, "Set It Off" it was obvious with Jada. Will took a little time, at least for me, but there are things you notice. The way they talk(maybe. this isn't the best to rely on), what they do, how they look at the same sex. I'm trying to say it without being vague(and am probably failing with that). :asham: Could you give a quick list of those you doubt? That may be easier to analyze and respond to for me that me shooting in the dark a little at who you're curious about :lol:

Gurl :umm: c'mon now. You've been on this queeny message board and don't know alot of married people like to dabble

• 7 years later...

Is Janet bi or not? She’s been talking in circles around this question for years. She never says she heterosexual. Rumors have been around about she and Tina or she and Shawnette, but nobody can confirm this. So is she really bi or just an ally to the lgbtq fam? I’m hoping she’s bi! 

7 hours ago, Guest said:

Is Janet bi or not? She’s been talking in circles around this question for years. She never says she heterosexual. Rumors have been around about she and Tina or she and Shawnette, but nobody can confirm this. So is she really bi or just an ally to the lgbtq fam? I’m hoping she’s bi! 

No

13 hours ago, Guest said:

But she has said OUT OF HER OWN MOUTH that she is not gay. So thats basically saying she is hetero. Period

• 4 weeks later...