Janet MIGHT be doing X factor........the bodylanguage

jarrylf

Some of ya'll still think it's the AFY era in terms of Janet's career.. :sigh:

She may be aging backwards, but it's not 2001 in terms of Janet's career or the industry :umm:

Which is the reason Whitney was more than likely going to sign on to do the show before her death? :unsure:

If only you weren't late...ONCE... :sigh:

likely and doin' are 2 different things ok. She didn't do it and yet still had a comeback. Have a seat :filenails:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simon was supposed to meet Whitney the following Monday after her death, and he confirms she basically had the job...she was going to do it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But she still had a comeback without the X Factor. What happened after the comeback doesn't matter as she didn't need Simon to have her comeback.

But she still had a comeback without the X Factor. What happened after the comeback doesn't matter as she didn't need Simon to have her comeback.

I'm not saying she or Janet needed/need the show...I'm saying it wasn't "beneath" her and obviously Janet doesn't consider it beneath her either, BU. :rolleyes:

We are not delusional. In 2008 maybe u have an arguement but things are different now, she has reaffirmed a media relationship as it were, before the SB.

She has extended her business network, partnering with huge business moguls like Tyler Perry, Joe Morelli and Joe Redling (and maybe soon Simon Cowell).

The public (and clearly some fans) may not know it yet but Janet is hot!

Will she sells millions more albums, don't know, but u will certainly hear about it when she releases one....and i dont mean by checking these forums.

So since apparently Janet should do everything Whitney's done, she should wait 6 years post Discipline too release a album? :whistle:

I dont get why the comparison to Whitney's comeback is even necessary. I mean the album wasnt THAT great, and she promoted it like crazy and the singles chart positions were not good. Whitney's comeback was mostly thanks too all the drama throughout the years and people always rooting for her, so they bought the albums but look how they treated the singles, and the tour reviews. Is that REALLY the kind of "comeback" you all want for Janet? Because Whitney's was mostly for HER, not her music, and it went very quickly.

Archived