Janet MIGHT be doing X factor........the bodylanguage

jarrylf

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The point is that Whitney and Janet are two different people and has two different careers. Whitney's a vocalist who just needed one good album (not to mention that her performances stopped that "comeback train" she was on). Janet's a performer that not only needs a good/great album, but she needs to be on top of it with every performance and promo she does. Now do you get it or are you too dumb to understand that what works for one person doesn't work for all? :filenails:

exactly and it don't mean she need a damn show to do it. Now are you to dumb to understand that? :coffee:

exactly and it don't mean she need a damn show to do it. Now are you to dumb to understand that? :coffee:

Who said she needs a show? We (the ones who don't see anything wrong with it) said it could end up helping her if it was true. Only idiots put words in others' mouths. It's funny you'd attempt to say that.

Who said she needs a show? We (the ones who don't see anything wrong with it) said it could end up helping her if it was true. Only idiots put words in others' mouths. It's funny you'd attempt to say that.

yeah you're being dumb cause there are people on the forum who actually said she "needs" this to make a comeback or whatever. Don't act like you didn't see the other comments

Reality shows, yes... but that's not usually the case with these types of shows. ESPECIALLY since they have proven to be a great platform for promotion and support for artists projects.

Who cares what it "seems" like. The point is it WILL boost her career...and while other stans groups are trying to "shade" Janet she's earning a check (a LARGE check) and getting GREAT promo for her next project.

Again, ya'll aren't seeing the bigger picture.

If we are talking about flaky fans, you would be the first person in line to take shots for the rest of us. :coffee:

I do my part :umm:

yeah you're being dumb cause there are people on the forum who actually said she "needs" this to make a comeback or whatever. Don't act like you didn't see the other comments

I said she likely doesn't have a shot without doing something like this, and I'm right :filenails:

Some of ya'll still think it's the AFY era in terms of Janet's career.. :sigh:

She may be aging backwards, but it's not 2001 in terms of Janet's career or the industry :umm:

Nope. Before Whitney passed she ain't have to do nothing like no X-Factor or American Idol to have a comeback did she. Her album went platinum right? Yep :filenails:

Which is the reason Whitney was more than likely going to sign on to do the show before her death? :unsure:

If only you weren't late...ONCE... :sigh:

Some of ya'll still think it's the AFY era in terms of Janet's career.. :sigh:

She may be aging backwards, but it's not 2001 in terms of Janet's career or the industry :umm:

Which is the reason Whitney was more than likely going to sign on to do the show before her death? :unsure:

If only you weren't late...ONCE... :sigh:

She's not above endorsing a weightloss product but she is above judging on a tv show :crazy:

She's not above endorsing a weightloss product but she is above judging on a tv show :crazy:

They are going to drag you for this, Rochester. -_-

I know what you meant though. lol

The only reason I see Janet doing this show is in conjunction with an album. Other than that, there is no reason.

Well she is rumored to be releasing an album in the summer. :shifty:

I care about you, Rochester. :blush:

*grabs your booty* :shifty:

uh huh :rolleyes: prove it :shifty: fire up that cam and show me :ph34r:

But anyway on the subject of Janet... what's the point in her even trying to come back really when Cassie, the Queen of Pop has returned to sit upon her throne once more :unsure:

uh huh :rolleyes: prove it :shifty: fire up that cam and show me :ph34r:

But anyway on the subject of Janet... what's the point in her even trying to come back really when Cassie, the Queen of Pop has returned to sit upon her throne once more :unsure:

*pulls out the cam and the lube* :shifty:

It's a wrap for all the females in the game...the TRUE queen is back. -_-

Archived