Janet MIGHT be doing X factor........the bodylanguage

jarrylf

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And ya'll know Janet is too damn boring for primetime TV anyway. Her interviews to the general public are boring, she doesn't speak up, and she's repetitive. She's too nice to really give someone the critique they need, and will be a snoozefest during the show. IDK why some of you think this is a good idea. :umm:

Is this sarcasm?

Weren't you just agreeing with Rochester a page or two back, and saying "the stage is set" if this actually comes to fruition? :mellow:

Imma need for you to make up your mind, Austineisha! :rolleyes:

I don't want her to do it plus people are gonna label her as a has-been who needs this show to jump start her career again like they've said with Christina, J-Lo, and Adam Levine and his group Maroon 5. I don't have time to be hearing shit from Madonna fans let alone Madonna saying shady comments again regarding this.

I don't want her to do it plus people are gonna label her as a has-been who needs this show to jump start her career again like they've said with Christina, J-Lo, and Adam Levine and his group Maroon 5. I don't have time to be hearing shit from Madonna fans let alone Madonna saying shady comments again regarding this.

WHO has been saying they are has-beens? Even if some people have been saying it, it's done nothing but help their careers ultimately. :mellow:

Haters are gonna hate no matter what she does, sure it might be a little more than usual, but theres a shitload of people who think EVERY move she makes post-Michael's death is only because of his death and because she's his sister. They're always gonna reach and find something to talk shit about. There is NOTHING she can do to stop that, no amount of success, no matter the size of the "come back", people will be ready and waiting. ESPECIALLY the Madge stans, you know they threatened by talent. We cant worry bout that shit, nor can she, we gotta just stand up and support her, and show her the love.

Too bad Jill did this song 1st, cause Janet could've done it and it be TRUE too

WHO has been saying they are has-beens? Even if some people have been saying it, it's done nothing but help their careers ultimately. :mellow:

please...Maroon 5 had came and went and nobody was checkin' for them. Their 3rd album in 2010 sucked and didn't sell well at all. Basically their last hit before "Moves Like Jagger" was "Makes Me Wonder" in 2007.

Haters are gonna hate no matter what she does, sure it might be a little more than usual, but theres a shitload of people who think EVERY move she makes post-Michael's death is only because of his death and because she's his sister. They're always gonna reach and find something to talk shit about. There is NOTHING she can do to stop that, no amount of success, no matter the size of the "come back", people will be ready and waiting. ESPECIALLY the Madge stans, you know they threatened by talent. We cant worry bout that shit, nor can she, we gotta just stand up and support her, and show her the love.

Too bad Jill did this song 1st, cause Janet could've done it and it be TRUE too

Exactly!!!

:clapping: :clapping:

please...Maroon 5 had came and went and nobody was checkin' for them. Their 3rd album in 2010 sucked and didn't sell well at all. Basically their last hit before "Moves Like Jagger" was "Makes Me Wonder" in 2007.

I'm saying who said they were "has beens" for doing the show..and again, there is NO denying it's helped ALL of their careers.

Also, I gave you a +1....but I didn't mean to give that to you, HoeHoe. :rolleyes:

Exactly!!!

I'm saying who said they were "has beens" for doing the show..and again, there is NO denying it's helped ALL of their careers.

Also, I gave you a +1....but I didn't mean to give that to you, HoeHoe. :rolleyes:

Ppl do make of joke of already established celebs doin REALITY SHOWS. In alot of cases they do refer to them as being hasbeens. As to say they cant land no other gigs, so the last resort is to run to reality tv. It does have a bad stigma attached from what I've seen.

Exactly!!!

you gave it cause I deserved it and yes it helps their careers but that's just what i'm saying...keyword "Helped" and it's gonna seem like Janet needs help

Ppl do make of joke of already established celebs doin REALITY SHOWS. In alot of cases they do refer to them as being hasbeens. As to say they cant land no other gigs, so the last resort is to run to reality tv. It does have a bad stigma attached from what I've seen.

exactly and I don't wanna see Janet labeled as one of those using a show to boost her career. She's an Icon, Legend, and Trendsetter so why in the hell should she be doin' a damn show. I don't like the idea

Also, seeing that joke about Janet replacing Paula being realized is just cringing.

And X-factor ain't that big of a hit in the US.

But to be fair, J-Lo and Steven Tyler's addition on AI helped stabilize the show.

I think thats exactly why Simon wants Janet, I think he knows she'll bring the ratings. And maybe he knows that she can fight too (cause your gonna have to do that in this show). I think (ofcourse if this does happen) Janet's gonna be like the big suprise the way J.Lo was to idol.

Ugh.. its a yes and no.

She would HAVE TO PERFORM on the show, and bring her all. I'm talking first episode so that people can witness her greatness from the start. And I mean top the American Idol performance she did..

And if Janet does this I need ride or die fans only. Those who will be ready to stick up for Janet against the Madonna/Beyonce fans who will claim that janet is a has been!

Pawns like JoeJoe and TOF can stan guard up front, and take bullets so that the true fans don't get shot and killed first. -_-

Ugh.. its a yes and no.

She would HAVE TO PERFORM on the show, and bring her all. I'm talking first episode so that people can witness her greatness from the start. And I mean top the American Idol performance she did..

And if Janet does this I need ride or die fans only. Those who will be ready to stick up for Janet against the Madonna/Beyonce fans who will claim that janet is a has been!

Pawns like JoeJoe and TOF can stan guard up front, and take bullets so that the true fans don't get shot and killed first. -_-

Effrem let's not! How does that make me and TOF not true fans cause we don't want Janet doin' something that we believe is beneath her. I can see if she was no longer relevant like J-Lo, Maroon 5, and Steven Tyler but she is :mellow:

Ugh.. its a yes and no.

oprah2.gif

You don't have to be irrelevant just to judge someone. :mellow: Janet's way beyond that point of her career where she doesn't have to worry about the upcoming artists, so why not be like a mentor to them? Her team would be stacked with folks that have "IT" when it comes to performing. And like Effrem said, she would have to perform for her life on the Top <Whatever number they start with for viewers to call> episode (wouldn't mind a finale duet with a contestant either). Plus the ratings would go up (thanks to her), and it will keep the positive feedback wave she's been getting going.

But I'm not gonna get my hopes up, because it's not happening. -_-

Reality shows, yes... but that's not usually the case with these types of shows. ESPECIALLY since they have proven to be a great platform for promotion and support for artists projects.

you gave it cause I deserved it and yes it helps their careers but that's just what i'm saying...keyword "Helped" and it's gonna seem like Janet needs help

Who cares what it "seems" like. The point is it WILL boost her career...and while other stans groups are trying to "shade" Janet she's earning a check (a LARGE check) and getting GREAT promo for her next project.

Again, ya'll aren't seeing the bigger picture.

If we are talking about flaky fans, you would be the first person in line to take shots for the rest of us. :coffee:

Archived