Janet MIGHT be doing X factor........the bodylanguage

jarrylf

Janets TEAM needs to be more on point this time around than they've been 04'-08'. Promotion from being on a show like this is only a small fraction of what we all want to be a SUCCESSFUL pie. ALL the cards need to be aligned right,PERIOD.

It's not so much Janet's team, then having a label that supports and believes in her. There is only so much she and her team can do, if the label isn't supporting the project...as we saw with the last few eras.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not so much Janet's team, then having a label that supports and believes in her. There is only so much she and her team can do, if the label isn't supporting the project...as we saw with the last few eras.

Hence me saying ALL the cards have to be aligned. Meaning...label support..driven team..right music..great promo,etc. You all make it seem as if being on this show will be good enough to get Janet to sell records again. She needs EVERYTHING right. Again,this would just play a small factor in the bigger goal here.

Hence me saying ALL the cards have to be aligned. Meaning...label support..driven team..right music..great promo,etc. You all make it seem as if being on this show will be good enough to get Janet to sell records again. She needs EVERYTHING right. Again,this would just play a small factor in the bigger goal here.

I don't think anyone has said or insinuated that doing the show is all she needs to come back...certainly other aspects have to fall in to place. The show is just a great platform to promote any upcoming projects she has.

I don't think anyone has said or insinuated that doing the show is all she needs to come back...certainly other aspects have to fall in to place. The show is just a great platform to promote any upcoming projects she has.

I think the OTHER aspects were being forgotten and lost in the excitement of this being a "great platform for promotion". Thats why I had to step in and remind folks of a few KEY points. :coffee:

I think the OTHER aspects were being forgotten and lost in the excitement of this being a "great platform for promotion". Thats why I had to step in and remind folks of a few KEY points. :coffee:

I don't think anyone has forgotten about the other key aspects of what needs to take place, there are those of us who recognize a good opportunity when we see it...and this is a good opportunity.

Is this sarcasm?

Weren't you just agreeing with Rochester a page or two back, and saying "the stage is set" if this actually comes to fruition? :mellow:

Imma need for you to make up your mind, Austineisha! :rolleyes:

No. What were you reading?

She should guest judge at the most. -_-

I was simply agreeing that Janet is setting the stage for her comeback, with these projects. This is only counterproductive to that stage. In the words of Rihductive, "Good luck booking that stage you speak of." -_-

Wouldn't it be a bad album if she had an album coming out at the same time...look at what happened to Nicole and Kelly - the promotion of the album suffered because of the commitment to the show (on both sides of the Atlantic). Granted Nicole and Kellys are nobodies compared to Janet but still.

I think if she goes on the show, she should continue recording/finishing the album, then only begin promo towards the very end, ala semi-final, final. That way she is commited to the show but would still get her new work on the peak of the show.

Although when does x factor start cause i cant wait too long lol.

Janets TEAM needs to be more on point this time around than they've been 04'-08'. Promotion from being on a show like this is only a small fraction of what we all want to be a SUCCESSFUL pie. ALL the cards need to be aligned right,PERIOD.

i'm more excited for new music... than i am for success

What was a "great song" from 04 is an even better question? :blink:

i was being nice :lol:

I think if she goes on the show, she should continue recording/finishing the album, then only begin promo towards the very end, ala semi-final, final. That way she is commited to the show but would still get her new work on the peak of the show.

Although when does x factor start cause i cant wait too long lol.

last year it began in september but the auditons start March 1st so yeah being on the x factor would be a huge comeniment you have to do the auditions than you have to go to the boot camp and than there's a the live result shows and this why I don't see Janet signing up as judge maybe she'll be a mentor

Wouldn't it be a bad album if she had an album coming out at the same time...look at what happened to Nicole and Kelly - the promotion of the album suffered because of the commitment to the show (on both sides of the Atlantic). Granted Nicole and Kellys are nobodies compared to Janet but still.

Janet wouldn't speak about the album until she's set to really start promoting it. That was the downfall of Nicole and Kelly...both thought they had hit albums so they kept speaking about it and suffered countless delays.

I think this is the only way for her to have a major comeback tbqh

......................I might have to agree with that. In terms of what some fans want which is the #1's and hits and top notch promo. Personally, I just want a good ass era with more than 4 singles and more than 2 videos, and a era that (successful or not) stretches over 1 year. I'd like a perfect mix of both but who knows.... We gotta make it happen.

No. What were you reading?

I was simply agreeing that Janet is setting the stage for her comeback, with these projects. This is only counterproductive to that stage. In the words of Rihductive, "Good luck booking that stage you speak of." -_-

-_-

I truly believe the stage is set. Janet just needs to come hard with the first single, and album.

:rolleyes:

You gave Rochester's comment a +1...and he was specifically referring to Janet doing the show playing a role in her "comeback".

Archived