Janet MIGHT be doing X factor........the bodylanguage

jarrylf

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gotta agree with Wendy Williams about Toy Toy, she has the crazyness for good TV but..........can anyone really take music advise from her? With ANTM she fit in cause it was about the Jacksons and she was a model for a while (hell its what she should've been from day 1), but with music......

Well...Paula was a judge before :asham: I don't think they're miles apart as far as music quality itself goes at all. :asham: I think she would still be decent. I think she knows good music, just not how to add to it on her own. lol. But I do like her latest tracks that I've heard.

:blink: present tense, compared to the early 2000s and prior? no she doesn't :umm:

either way.. she shouldn't do it..

I'm not comparing anything. I'm looking at the present in its own context. As it stands, she does have a solid and thriving career. And she is above this. Period.

Well...Paula was a judge before :asham: I don't think they're miles apart as far as music quality itself goes at all. :asham: I think she would still be decent. I think she knows good music, just not how to add to it on her own. lol. But I do like her latest tracks that I've heard.

True, very true, LaToya did grow up around amazing musicians & music, but Paula had the fame for her music and performances/videos. I mean Paula really knew what it was like to be HOTTT in this industry, have #1's, hit albums, and work with some of the biggest acts in music (like the Jacksons). So Personally I think Paula has a much bigger advantage, hell you cant even buy LaToya albums in the stores (and its like 10-12 of them) but you can find a Paula album at Best Buy (......got that Greatest Hit's....good package lol).

I think Ima have to join the "GO FOR IT" banwagon, because all of you guys on that side are making a pretty good argument, its a great platform, and a good boost. And............we can see how she & L.A. act....I WANNA SEE THIS

True, very true, LaToya did grow up around amazing musicians & music, but Paula had the fame for her music and performances/videos. I mean Paula really knew what it was like to be HOTTT in this industry, have #1's, hit albums, and work with some of the biggest acts in music (like the Jacksons). So Personally I think Paula has a much bigger advantage, hell you cant even buy LaToya albums in the stores (and its like 10-12 of them) but you can find a Paula album at Best Buy (......got that Greatest Hit's....good package lol).

I think Ima have to join the "GO FOR IT" banwagon, because all of you guys on that side are making a pretty good argument, its a great platform, and a good boost. And............we can see how she & L.A. act....I WANNA SEE THIS

That's true. She did have her "moment". I just meant as far as the music itself. I don't see much difference. :lol:

Ugh, that man disgusts me. But I would like seeing her for a season, and partner it with a new album or movie. It would be awesome in that.

This would be a GREAT platform to reach out to America again in a way those Tyler Perry movies could never. People will see the real Janet too and she'll win over new fans. It'll also introduce her to a whole new generation of kids that won't know who Janet is except as Michaels sister or the person that had a song covered in Glee and had her tit exposed. I say go for it. Not only for all of that but also because she is going to KILL the fashion game each and every week!

I'm not comparing anything. I'm looking at the present in its own context. As it stands, she does have a solid and thriving career. And she is above this. Period.

Solid and thriving? :blink: please explain ur logic? Because the facts don't add up... She has a thriving music career yet she hasn't had a solid hit since 2002 or a great song since 2004 :blink:

Solid and thriving? :blink: please explain ur logic? Because the facts don't add up... She has a thriving music career yet she hasn't had a solid hit since 2002 or a great song since 2004 :blink:

Her career isn't just recording music. I'm talking her career as a whole. Even though they were with TP- her films were successful(and no doubt she's getting further offers), she's just ended a well-reviewed and well-attended world tour, and she's a best-selling author. Plus there's the Nutrisystem deal. Also, singles of hers have charted very well after 04. Stop kidding.

Am I the only one who thinks this is a good career move? If she plays her cards right this could be exactly what she needs to get her back into the good books with the american public :)

You're not the only one :)! This would be a brilliant career move.

Her career isn't just recording music. I'm talking her career as a whole. Even though they were with TP- her films were successful(and no doubt she's getting further offers), she's just ended a well-reviewed and well-attended world tour, and she's a best-selling author. Plus there's the Nutrisystem deal. Also, singles of hers have charted very well after 04. Stop kidding.

Her career is music since 90% of it is music.. Her success, and influence are based off her music.. No one say "I watched Janet in ______ and I was sooo inspired to become an actress"

That tour was a cheap joke.. Let's not pretend she wanted an intimate venue... She had no choice... If she was popular... She'd be in arenas. Let's not with the Book.. WWE wrestlers get in the best-seller list

What SINGLES? Please name more than FEEDBACK and stick to the Hot 100... I'm not here for COM

The only portion of her career that's booming is endorsements... And one of the two, she didn't get a check

And ya'll know Janet is too damn boring for primetime TV anyway. Her interviews to the general public are boring, she doesn't speak up, and she's repetitive. She's too nice to really give someone the critique they need, and will be a snoozefest during the show. IDK why some of you think this is a good idea. :umm:

Archived