Fake Ass Fan thread

JoeJoe

• 3 years later...

So you say... This is why people say Janet fans are pressed.

as of now a lot of the fans are pressed. I'm semi pressed but as I said before i'll wait til next month to see how she does the 2nd leg. By the end of January if there's no promotion via video, tv show performances, or award show performance i'll just take it as is and move on cause it'll pretty much show she just did the album for us and really has no intention of doing anything else with it.

Edited by JoeJoe

as of now a lot of the fans are pressed. I'm semi pressed but as I said before i'll wait til next month to see how she does the 2nd leg. By the end of January if there's no promotion via video, tv show performances, or award show performance i'll just take it as is and move on cause it'll pretty much show she just did the album for us and really has no intention of doing anything else with it.

I understand that. This is the first time I'm not bothered about promo for some reason. Same with sales. I feel like I'm over that at this point in my life. I like to boast but it's not like I benefit from high sales or promo haha. The album was amazing - that's all I wanted. Something that was much much better than Damita Jo, 20.Y.O and Discipline. She did that. 

• Upvote 2

I understand that. This is the first time I'm not bothered about promo for some reason. Same with sales. I feel like I'm over that at this point in my life. I like to boast but it's not like I benefit from high sales or promo haha. The album was amazing - that's all I wanted. Something that was much much better than Damita Jo, 20.Y.O and Discipline. She did that. 

i'm with you about being over the sales. The promotion is another thing lol

if u aint worried about sales.,then why you worried about promotion? Promotion is for the sole purpose of selling albums. Im confused

Cause I wanna see her on tv duh. Awards shows performing, Possible interviews, acting skits like SNL. Hope you're not still confused

Yall still dont know what she has planned. So yall aint got no choice but to wait it out. Sorry

Did you not see the numerous other threads including this one where on this same page I said i'd wait til the end of January to see how she does? You gon have to quote somebody else instead of me trying to make it seem like I have a problem with what's going on. Try one of the others. The woman just said she's having surgery so yeah

• 2 weeks later...