Fake Ass Fan thread

JoeJoe

I see you missed the whole situation; but what can I say? Some knives are shaper than the other. :fart:

I read the whole situation. What Game said affected you, because you clearly dissed Janet to protect Hill. As blatin said you could gave simply shut Game up WITHOUT mentioning Janet, but hey...it's all on you. Just don't try and pretend like there's some other meaning behind those posts.

I read the whole situation. What Game said affected you, because you clearly dissed Janet to protect Hill. As blatin said you could gave simply shut Game up WITHOUT mentioning Janet, but hey...it's all on you. Just don't try and pretend like there's some other meaning behind those posts.

I can't help it if you don't understand the meaning of the post. That's on you. I'm not losing sleep because of it; I got a life.

I can't help it if you don't understand the meaning of the post. That's on you. I'm not losing sleep because of it; I got a life.

Chile blah. You dissed Janet and is trying to do a cheap magic trick to make a second meaning appear. Obviously you don't have a life either, which you're trying to apply that we don't, if you feel the need to make Hill bigger than Janet when Game commented in that thread.