Fake Ass Fan thread

JoeJoe

Poor Joejoe, always the lost cause in every thread. :sigh:

DEATH @ Trackboy trying to save face in this thread. Hun, you were clocked. The tea was spilled and Bounty double quilted paper towels couldn't even clean the mess.

The problem was you saying "Unlike Janet..." as a Duke of Shade myself, I clocked that. The world isn't checking for Lauryn in ANY form as dis bitch is doing restaurant tours while Janet is doing arenas and a stadium in Singapore. 1 million for a show at Radio City NO ALBERM OUT!

DEATH @ Trackboy trying to save face in this thread. Hun, you were clocked. The tea was spilled and Bounty double quilted paper towels couldn't even clean the mess.

The problem was you saying "Unlike Janet..." as a Duke of Shade myself, I clocked that. The world isn't checking for Lauryn in ANY form as dis bitch is doing restaurant tours while Janet is doing arenas and a stadium in Singapore. 1 million for a show at Radio City NO ALBERM OUT!

Bitch the gall of you to declare yourself the Duke of Shade! I have yet to see you drag anyone! Girl, get out. >_<

:lol:

I like it. Did it take you a while to warm to it? :unsure: I don't love it yet (I actually think Keyshia's is better >_< ) but hopefully I will soon. I instantly fell in love with Jazmine's debut, I guess I was hoping for the same.

i had to warm up to it (excuse me is my current fave. anm( good enough) is sooo prince :blush:

I like it. Did it take you a while to warm to it? :unsure: I don't love it yet (I actually think Keyshia's is better >_< ) but hopefully I will soon. I instantly fell in love with Jazmine's debut, I guess I was hoping for the same.

I really really really love the one that are in bold..

1. Holding You Down (Goin' In Circles)

2. 10 Seconds

3. Good Enough

4. Don't Make Me Wait

5. Love You Long Time

6. Redemption

7. Excuse Me

8. U Get On My Nerves Duet With Ne-Yo

9. Stuttering

10. Famous

11. Luv Back

2. 10 Seconds

3. Good Enough

4. Don't Make Me Wait

5. Love You Long Time

6. Redemption

7. Excuse Me

9. Stuttering

10. Famous

11. Luv Back

The first two tracks are the peak for me (especially her voice on '10 Seconds' :wub:), but I do love 'Luv Back'. The song with Ne-Yo is blah...

2. 10 Seconds

3. Good Enough

4. Don't Make Me Wait

5. Love You Long Time

6. Redemption

7. Excuse Me

9. Stuttering

10. Famous

11. Luv Back

omg all the songs you didn't hilite are all great :hmph:

The first two tracks are the peak for me (especially her voice on '10 Seconds' :wub:), but I do love 'Luv Back'. The song with Ne-Yo is blah...

she tried lots of sounds and made the album go all over the place i think it could of been pulled togeather a little bit tighter