Fake Ass Fan thread

JoeJoe

This site remains a breeding ground for fake fraudulent people...period so why would you expect for these people to be real janet fans?????? People should have the right to express themselves though... in a respectful way.. You can be a fan of Janet but know her limits and relevance in pop culture... doesn't mean they any less of a fan because they view her in a realistic way. :excited:

This site remains a breeding ground for fake fraudulent people...period so why would you expect for these people to be real janet fans?????? People should have the right to express themselves though... in a respectful way.. You can be a fan of Janet but know her limits and relevance in pop culture... doesn't mean they any less of a fan because they view her in a realistic way. :excited:

You're only a fan if you view Janet as a demi-God, who can do no wrong, and who is greater than all other artist in the world.

It doesn't matter if you saved up your money to sit in the Golden Circle of her tour, brought five copies of 20 Y.O. so you can collect all the covers, buy every magazine with Janet on the cover, have VHS and DVD's of Janet performances. That doesn't constitute a fan.

As long as you view Janet as the second coming of Christ, it doesn't matter that you didn't buy Discipline, you're still her biggest fan. :excited:

You're only a fan if you view Janet as a demi-God, who can do no wrong, and who is greater than all other artist in the world.

It doesn't matter if you saved up your money to sit in the Golden Circle of her tour, brought five copies of 20 Y.O. so you can collect all the covers, buy every magazine with Janet on the cover, have VHS and DVD's of Janet performances. That doesn't constitute a fan.

As long as you view Janet as the second coming of Christ, it doesn't matter that you didn't buy Discipline, you're still her biggest fan. :excited:

LOL I only started to like Janet during the VR era... before that she got on my nerves because I felt like she was a copy cat of michael but as I got older I appreciated her work for what it was.... and became a fan...

What exactly did you say about Janet to get everyone so upset though :unsure: I don't have time to read thru all the crap that happened because I was actually living my life with real friends.

I would never stan for Janet... shes a great entertainer and a good PERSON not a god. Silly and childish is what I call all of that god stuff its so disrespectful anyway.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL I only started to like Janet during the VR era... before that she got on my nerves because I felt like she was a copy cat of michael but as I got older I appreciated her work for what it was.... and became a fan...

elaborate

he said Janet must need money cuz she's touring like his fav flop Lauryn Hill.. knowing damn well those lil halls she performs in doesn't pay her much

What exactly did you say about Janet to get everyone so upset though :unsure: I don't have time to read thru all the crap that happened because I was actually living my life with real friends.

I would never stan for Janet... shes a great entertainer and a good PERSON not a god. Silly and childish is what I call all of that god stuff its so disrespectful anyway.

I said, that people globally are still checking for Lauryn Hill musically; while Janet, not so much; and they went mad, mad I tell you.. I call it gas'd. :fart:

elaborate

he said Janet must need money cuz she's touring like his fav flop Lauryn Hill.. knowing damn well those lil halls she performs in doesn't pay her much

What do I have to explain? I think Janet is good with her money... Thats great lauryn on tour they two different types of artists though... :sigh::wtf: Of course lauryn is a better singer... But Janet a better dancer and visionary and remains a legend despite some of her set backs...

What is their to explain? I think Janet is good with her money... Thats great lauryn on tour they two different types of artists though... :sigh::wtf: Of course lauryn is a better singer... But Janet a better dancer and visionary and remains a legend despite some of her set backs...

explain how Janet was copying MJ post-TVR :mellow:

it doesn't matter cuz u're making it up :mellow: Janet didn't copy MJ... Janet does her own thing with her music... connecting with fans... and MJ did drugs :coffee:

Why are you so fucking stupid? If you want to take jabs at her dead brother make a thread and do it... don't use my replies as a spring board to bash michael... because I don't care if anyone bashes michael or Janet I will still like them.

I'm sure Janet would be pleased to see her devoted fan trash her brother what a fucking idiot something is wrong with you.

elaborate

No I didn't. :blink:

You said Lauryn is going on tour because she needs money.

I said, I guess that's why Janet's going on tour too, huh?

You concluded that on your own. :unsure:

Why are you so fucking stupid? If you want to take jabs at her dead brother make a thread and do it... don't use my replies as a spring board to bash michael... because I don't care if anyone bashes michael or Janet I will still like them.

I'm sure Janet would be pleased to see her devoted fan trash her brother what a fucking idiot something is wrong with you.

i'm not bashing him.. it's true.. he was a druggy... ask Janet :coffee:

k :coffee:

i'm not bashing him.. it's true.. he was a druggy... ask Janet :coffee:

k :coffee:

What exactly does him abusing drugs have to do with the fact I felt that Janet copied most of his style before I became a fan of hers? Keep it real you just wanted to bash him ... or pretend that wasn't your intention I will still like him. :lmao: :lmao: Thats like me just blurting out that Janet yo yo diets thats not exactly healthy either and can eventually destroy someone doesn't make any sense.

What exactly does him abusing drugs have to do with the fact I felt that Janet copied most of his style before I became a fan of hers? Keep it real you just wanted to bash him ... or pretend that wasn't your intention I will still like him. :lmao: :lmao: Thats like me just blurting out that Janet yo yo diets thats not exactly healthy either and can eventually destroy someone doesn't make any sense.

if bashing = truth than yes... i bashed him

not like drugs :coffee: