Fake Ass Fan thread

JoeJoe

Chile blah. You dissed Janet and is trying to do a cheap magic trick to make a second meaning appear. Obviously you don't have a life either, which you're trying to apply that we don't, if you feel the need to make Hill bigger than Janet when Game commented in that thread.

Right. If you're gonna down Janet to up someone else, at least make sure it's a bitch who was relevant at some point in the last 10 years. :umm:

Chile blah. You dissed Janet and is trying to do a cheap magic trick to make a second meaning appear. Obviously you don't have a life either, which you're trying to apply that we don't, if you feel the need to make Hill bigger than Janet when Game commented in that thread.

I'm not Seigfied and Roy; I don't do magic tricks. If I wanted to diss Janet; I will diss Janet. I don't need you, or anyone else to validate me as a fan. You didn't even go to the tour and have the audacity to question someone else's level of being a fan. And I didn't imply that "y'all" don't have a life. I said, I have one, so therefore I'm not losing sleep over it. Now if you are losing sleep over it then...

Oohhh you're so sensitive. *kanye voice* it's the internet, in case you forgot. :blink:

Right. If you're gonna down Janet to up someone else, at least make sure it's a bitch who was relevant at some point in the last 10 years. :umm:

<insert my ghetto girls okay gif> The fact of the matter is that besides her fans, NO ONE were talking about Hill in those past years. The only reason why folks are talking about her now is because she popped up looking like the love child of The Color Purple's Celie and In Living Color's Homey the Clown :coffee:

I'm not Seigfied and Roy; I don't do magic tricks. If I wanted to diss Janet; I will diss Janet. I don't need you, or anyone else to validate me as a fan. You didn't even go to the tour and have the audacity to question someone else's level of being a fan. And I didn't imply that "y'all" don't have a life. I said, I have one, so therefore I'm not losing sleep over it. Now if you are losing sleep over it then...

Oohhh you're so sensitive. *kanye voice* it's the internet, in case you forgot. :blink:

Did I say you weren't a Janet fan? That was blatin not me. I know you're still pretending to be smart, so stick to the facts :coffee: You dissed Janet and is trying to toss some glitter and powder over it to make it seem like you weren't.

That's what I said.. :blink:

No, you didn't. You said:

Unlike Janet, most of the world is still checking for her musically. She's consistently toured over the years and she conducts interviews for cash. Y'all can't take. :fart:

Yes, hun. Everyone is still boopin' to "Doo Wop (That Thing)" over Janet's "Feedback" :sigh:

and DEAD at "Y'all can't take"

Yes, we can't take Lauryn annihilating Janet with her 12 year old album. :lol::mellow:

2i8c2og.gif

The fact of the matter is that besides her fans, NO ONE were talking about Hill in those past years. The only reason why folks are talking about her now is because she popped up looking like the love child of The Color Purple's Celie and In Living Color's Homey the Clown :coffee:

No one is checking for that bitch. We have Erykah and that's good enough, hell even better if you ask me. And she's going on a restaurant tour trying to keep the lights on. Guuuurl bye. :coffee:

Did I say you weren't a Janet fan? That was blatin not me. I know you're still pretending to be smart, so stick to the facts :coffee: You dissed Janet and is trying to toss some glitter and powder over it to make it seem like you weren't.

Okay girl. You starting to reach now, so Goodnight. I've reached the member level now; so thanks a lot to each of you. Until next time, catch me in the chat or stay :fart: