Fake Ass Fan thread

JoeJoe

I don't agree with what trackboy said, I didn't see any reason to bring up Janet's name other than to piss people off. But I don't think he's a fake fan.

Who asked you to make it?

Don't worry about it cause those who were in that thread know I was asked to make it cause someone posted asking me to make it but thanks anyway :coffee:

Well she did disown Damita Jo and 20 YO cus they flopped, saying they weren't "Janet" albums :umm:

who was in the recording studio bew :umm:

well umma take Janet's word for it cause she stated many times in many interviews that she creates music she's happy with and hopefully the fans like it too so um yeah >_<

um no its not and where did Janet hint she didn't like the album. Janet doesn't do albums she doesn't like.

Yes it is. During the EMF she was asked what would she performed and she quickly started bragging about the material she wrote B) If she liked that last album, she wouldn't have mentioned the part about the material she wrote :)