Good news: Guess who is no longer supporting Janet

Dee

I don't quite understand the love hate thing he has going over Janet, I think for a man that has seen her perform and paid to do so as many times as he has, he has earned the recognition, he has seen her like 20 times or more. Now when I criticize Janet it's out of really wanting to see the best, and sometimes it's not but it's never to just down a woman that's fucking evil. I'm happy Janet seems to be in a peaceful space in her life.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess spreading the cheeks is no gonna cut it this time

I dont usualy talk about people uless i had the chance to say it to thier face, but i met him and ill just say you cant photoshop real life

I don't quite understand the love hate thing he has going over Janet, I think for a man that has seen her perform and paid to do so as many times as he has, he has earned the recognition, he has seen her like 20 times or more. Now when I criticize Janet it's out of really wanting to see the best, and sometimes it's not but it's never to just down a woman that's fucking evil. I'm happy Janet seems to be in a peaceful space in her life.

Pot_Meet_Kettle.jpg

I dont usualy talk about people uless i had the chance to say it to thier face, but i met him and ill just say you cant photoshop real life

yeah he was about 30lbs heavier in person than his pics and he saw my stinker standing next to me and started asking who he was. Nosey ass he prolly wanted him but it wasn't gone happen.

yeah he was about 30lbs heavier in person than his pics and he saw my stinker standing next to me and started asking who he was. Nosey ass he prolly wanted him but it wasn't gone happen.

:lmao:

if he fucks for prizes imagine what he would do to get your man

Lord... I should post still shots of some of his messages he sent me on Facebook :sigh: He would really try to convert me. I was nice about it but in my head I was like :mellow: Outside of that he seemed cool and I met him at some Janet shows/events

yes we'd like to see :ph34r:

Archived