• Last Reply

him not been around lately, Dee you suspend him? :unsure:

:sigh:

Hope his ass stays gone. :coffee:

oh,its like dat :umm:

He posted the Brandy thread... TODAY :lmao:

Johnie - you do know he's sleepin_on_u, right? :umm:

:lol:

:lmao:. Ch. Turn your siggies on and you'll know he never went anywhere ;)

:thumbup:

His siggy broke all the forum rules plus he shaded me so i gave him 3 weeks goodbye dayz :coffee:

I'm BACK! You cant keep me down!!! :excited:

He's still here.

But I'm worried about cnd. He hasn't been on in well over a week, and that's not like him.

Doesnt cnd go on a hiatus every once in awhile?

On twitter talking bout tops & bottoms

right :lmao:

that's all he talks about

and????? :blink:B)

I'm just doing me you do you...you think it's okay? I don't want the mods coming for my wig? :unsure:

I'm the one who pushes the envelope in the siggy department...so its obvious I've currently had some influence on you. B)

:sigh:

The NERVE.

Bailey we could be talking about Ciara's flop ass sales and you'd find away to turn it into a graphic, borderline disgusting ass sex story about your PAST sex live.

I'm the one who pushes the envelope in the siggy department...so its obvious I've currently had some influence on you. B)

The NERVE.

Bailey we could be talking about Ciara's flop ass sales and you'd find away to turn it into a graphic, borderline disgusting ass sex story about your PAST sex live.

but why you pressed tho? :unsure:

The NERVE.

and? you swear dudes don't get they nut on my stories ...Ch. :rolleyes:

The NERVE.

:lmao: that is true... "Ciara album reminds me of the time i fucked some tranny in the back of a pickup truck"

like it's sooo random sometimes.. half the time i think he makes it up

Archived