• Patti Labelle (48 years)
    • Whitney Houston...lol (25 years)
    • Shirley Bassey (46 years)
    • Gladys Knight (49 years)
    • Chaka Khan (36 years)
    • Diana Ross (50 years)

JoeJoe...I love you like a sista but puleeze >_<

Let's not

Even if you don't wanna go to church she'll take you there and you'll like it :coffee:

While i like patti she punishes my ears with all that yelling she does live

Don't get Patti confused with Aretha cause Aretha yells too :rolleyes:

True but Patti will let a bitch have it if they try to get crazy wit the vocals. We all remember what she did to Diana :coffee:

Sweetheart Diana gave Patti the mike as a gesture of Kindness. Up until that point Patti was in the shadows of the stage, where she should have (and would have) stayed if Miss Ross hadn't blessed her with the mike. Bitch was standing BEHIND El Debarge. :coffee:

• Upvote 1

:lol: What's up, beetch?

we were just in the chat talkin bout you lastnite :whistle:

Sweetheart Diana gave Patti the mike as a gesture of Kindness. Up until that point Patti was in the shadows of the stage, where she should have (and would have) stayed if Miss Ross hadn't blessed her with the mike. Bitch was standing BEHIND El Debarge. :coffee:

yesss skool him :excited:

on another note... (although the Patti/Aretha battle is fun :jerry: )

The Recording Academy and MusiCares announced performers for the 2011 MusiCares Person of the Year event honoring iconic artist and philanthropist Barbra Streisand, taking place Feb. 11 in Los Angeles, two days prior to the 53rd Annual GRAMMY Awards.

among artists to perform, "Glee" cast, Herbie Hancock, Barry Manilow, Stevie Wonder, Diana Krall and Donna Summer

Could this be where they finally get together on stage and perform No More Tears, enough is Enough.... That would be the performance of the decade right there... :excited:

on another note... (although the Patti/Aretha battle is fun :jerry: )

The Recording Academy and MusiCares announced performers for the 2011 MusiCares Person of the Year event honoring iconic artist and philanthropist Barbra Streisand, taking place Feb. 11 in Los Angeles, two days prior to the 53rd Annual GRAMMY Awards.

among artists to perform, "Glee" cast, Herbie Hancock, Barry Manilow, Stevie Wonder, Diana Krall and Donna Summer

Could this be where they finally get together on stage and perform No More Tears, enough is Enough.... That would be the performance of the decade right there... :excited:

They really need to rethink the part bout having Glee performing :umm:

:lmao: @ Joejoe and Boi :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

But on a serious note, Aretha >>>>>>>> Patti

It has always been that way and always will be that way. Yes, Patti can yell, but that's about it.

Also, Joejoe that Aretha joke about eating was so not funny and was unnecessary. :rolleyes:

Um it ain't my fault her ass is a big as she is. I got mad when after all those years she popped back up into the scene looking like a big ass hostess cupcake :rolleyes:

I did, because the bitch can still blow. You got a problem and/or gonna/wanna do something about it? :coffee:

Um Barbara aka Nostril Streisand can't get with Patti or Aretha. She knows her place :coffee:

Um it ain't my fault her ass is a big as she is. I got mad when after all those years she popped back up into the scene looking like a big ass hostess cupcake :rolleyes:

Um Barbara aka Nostril Streisand can't get with Patti or Aretha. She knows her place :coffee:

That is so unnecessary and if she doesn't overcome her cancer I'm sure you'll be the first person in the threads paying your last respects. Don't. :rolleyes:

Chile plz, Babs is already a better singer than Patti. Don't get caught up in Patti's yelling and thinking that constitutes greatness.