Ooooooooooooo scandal in my family!

bu.

Before we start let me pour y'all a glass. This is some Ricki Lake/Jerry Springer shit!

tumblr_lxxc0pefjS1r3t5noo2_500.gif

So basically my family originates from Pakistan. I'm one of the lucky ones to have gotten away and been born in England :filenails:.

Anyway, a lot of my aunties and uncles have flown over there to attend my aunties nieces wedding. If you're void of any cultural understanding then let me break it down. Pakistan = an ancient medieval century thinking Muslim country therefore arranged marriages are the norm. Women are 'oppressed' in my village yada yada.

So this girl that is getting married collapses the day before the wedding and they take her to the doctor only to find out she's four months pregnant :o!!!

tumblr_lyhk6igDdI1r3ovdbo1_500.gif

And the father is NOT the person she's arranged to marry.

janet5643-vi.gif

So her family finds out and they start panicking. My uncle is like:

33biv4i-vi.gif

My uncle says that they can't get her married to the man and she should marry the father of the baby. Everyone else disagrees

e9glma-vi.gif

She ends up marrying the person she was supposed to marry but they never told them! When i heard this I wasn't shocked at all. I was actually like:

Untitled124-vi.gif

The day after they got married she told him and from what I heard she's been given the Tine Turner/Rihanna treatment :(.

tumblr_l70uxa9Xad1qafu1v.gif

:o :o :o :o :o That's insane! I can't even fathom how this would pan out in my family :lmao: is she now being shunned from the family?

I'm not entirely sure :lol:! I don't think they'll disown her but they're mad for sure. I can't stop kiiii'ing :lmao:!

You are a god damn mess.

So cliffs notes version, your cousin is a whore ^_^ Something you two have in common no doubt ^_^

I am not a whore Ms. Neon

tumblr_lzpqjhWs8r1r81ejfo1_500.gif

:asham: that's good that they probably won't disown her. Haha keep updating this thread because it sounds like it's FAR from over :lol:

I'll try and get more info from my source but this shit is too funny. It's almost as funny as last year when my cousin got married to the wrong brother :lmao: :lmao:

oops :filenails:

:lol:! I mean I don't condone that but what the hell did they expect not telling the man she's marrying that she's pregnant and it ain't his :asham:!

:o :o How in the HELL did she manage to pull that off?? :lol: See, this is one of the reasons arranged marriages should be abolished -_-

Oh if that happened in my family there would be hell to pay :asham:

Ch...now they can't say that the west is a bad influence because this girl has NO TV, NO phone or anything :lol:! Just a lil remote village lol.

^ But how do you exactly know that it wasn't a pregnancy of rape?

Because she'd been sneaking out to meet this guy for weeks.

This is why I'm glad i was born in the United States.

:asham:!

:asham: Was she in love with the father?

I'm not entirely sure. I'd assume so if she was sneaking out to meet him :lol:

Hollllllllllllld up?! :blink: :blink: :blink::lmao: how in the hell did THAT happen?!

:lmao:!

Two brothers were getting married on the same day at the same time. One of the brides was my cousin. They got the brothers mixed up because they were wearing similar outfits AND had one of these on:

indian-groom.jpg

It covered the face so they didn't realise which brother was which :lmao:. I think they just kept the person they accidently married as their husband/wife :lol:

:lmao:!

Two brothers were getting married on the same day at the same time. One of the brides was my cousin. They got the brothers mixed up because they were wearing similar outfits AND had one of these on:

indian-groom.jpg

It covered the face so they didn't realise which brother was which :lmao:. I think they just kept the person they accidently married as their husband/wife :lol:

Wait, so are you telling me they realized it was the wrong dude, but just did:

shrug.gif

Archived