Ooooooooooooo scandal in my family!

bu.

I think you take the cake for drama wedding but I take it for drama funeral, when my older cousin died bak in 07, (he was old like in his 70s) people came up and did the eulogy and going on about how sweet he was and how much of a nice man he was, then a lady came up and said THESE WORDS:

"....I remember the 1st time Johnny beat me, I was makin his dinner and I wasnt makin what he wanted so he whipped my ass, and he did for years, I went to visit him in the Hospital 2 weeks before he died, and I looked right in his eyes and said "you aint so bad now are ya nigga" and whoopped his ass"

Then the preacher came and walked her off stage (QUICKLY) and she spat at the coffin

.......................I was kinda dozing off a lil before that, but when she said that 1st line.....I was UP, and woooo I'll NEVER forget that lol

I think you take the cake for drama wedding but I take it for drama funeral, when my older cousin died bak in 07, (he was old like in his 70s) people came up and did the eulogy and going on about how sweet he was and how much of a nice man he was, then a lady came up and said THESE WORDS:

"....I remember the 1st time Johnny beat me, I was makin his dinner and I wasnt makin what he wanted so he whipped my ass, and he did for years, I went to visit him in the Hospital 2 weeks before he died, and I looked right in his eyes and said "you aint so bad now are ya nigga" and whoopped his ass"

Then the preacher came and walked her off stage (QUICKLY) and she spat at the coffin

.......................I was kinda dozing off a lil before that, but when she said that 1st line.....I was UP, and woooo I'll NEVER forget that lol

tumblr_m0klnob8yl1row2wto1_500.gif

:lmao:! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry about your cuzzin though :(

:blink:

No she did not whoop that man while he was in the hospital. And then spitting at the coffin. Oop!

:blink:

No she did not whoop that man while he was in the hospital. And then spitting at the coffin. Oop!

LOL IKR!! my cousin (his niece) did onfirm that he did get some extra punch marks on his chest at the hospital but they didnt know it was her lol.

and the spit didnt make it to the casket it hit the floor like right next to it LOL we were DONE like we had to take a 1min "CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!?!?!" then the rev had to pull us all together with (I cant remember exactly what he said but something along the lines of) "Yes we are all emotional over the passing, and Johnny was alot of things to alot of people"

LOL IKR!! my cousin (his niece) did onfirm that he did get some extra punch marks on his chest at the hospital but they didnt know it was her lol.

and the spit didnt make it to the casket it hit the floor like right next to it LOL we were DONE like we had to take a 1min "CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!?!?!" then the rev had to pull us all together with (I cant remember exactly what he said but something along the lines of) "Yes we are all emotional over the passing, and Johnny was alot of things to alot of people"

She was FUMING! How do you come back from that during a service? That is a tough act to follow. I'd take a break myself!

The shit women have to deal with. I tell my co-workers all the time that it must be hard to be a woman sometimes. They be having all types of problems. But I gave you a +1 for the gifs alone.

Anyway, that wouldn't be such a big deal here..a ho is a ho.

"....I remember the 1st time Johnny beat me, I was makin his dinner and I wasnt makin what he wanted so he whipped my ass, and he did for years......

oprah14.gif

I went to visit him in the Hospital 2 weeks before he died, and I looked right in his eyes and said.........

oprah15.gif

"you aint so bad now are ya nigga" and whoopped his ass"

oprah12449.gif

She was FUMING! How do you come back from that during a service? That is a tough act to follow. I'd take a break myself!

Yea we were all.........like a mix of :asham::whistle::crazy::lmao::blink: When we got to the cemetery his brother was like "Well Johnny has always had a way with women, in life and death" and 2 of the cousins stood guard out where were parked to make sure she didnt show up there LOL.

Archived