WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE THIS BRIDE???

jarrylf

She needed her ass whipped. I aint 1 for violence but she was asking for it LOL, but damn where was the Brides mama or maid of honor to say "ugh uh girl.......I (we) got this, dont you mess up yo hair & shit for that trash" LOL thats how my family would've done it lol

My grandad was telling me just yesterday when he got married 3(!) of his exes showed up to their wedding arms chained together with black dresses and black vails and 1 of my grandmothers friends came back and told them they were there and they might try something, so ma grandma had 2 of her friends and my aunt (her sister) pull those 3 chicks to the side and say basically....dont start nothin and it wont be nothin. And they didnt lol. 1 ran out when the wedding started tho LOL.

Why was his ex-girlfriend even at the wedding in the first place?

Ch...I'm assuming black peoples weddings are the same as asian peoples weddings and it doesn't matter if you're invited or not...you still show up for the free food.

I remember my sister got married in Pakistan. This one heffa flew all the way from England and said 'I didn't receive an invite so I just invited myself' >_< .

I would keep it classy and do an ugly cry to get the attention back on me. Then I would do a private wedding at a later date.

Ch...I'm assuming black peoples weddings are the same as asian peoples weddings and it doesn't matter if you're invited or not...you still show up for the free food.

I remember my sister got married in Pakistan. This one heffa flew all the way from England and said 'I didn't receive an invite so I just invited myself' >_< .

Basically. :lmao::lmao: :lmao:

That bitch was BOLD :mellow: To say some shit like that with you knowing its gonna cause a riot and everyone in that church is gonna wanna beat yo ass? VERY BOLD :mellow:

You can tell that she really felt she was telling the truth and felt justified in doing so. When you feel in your heart that you're doing the right thing, logic can sometimes go out the window. The couple is doomed by the way. :coffee:

Thats what makes it funny. Like she KNEW she was speaking the GOSPEL TRUTH. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: And Like she wouldnt get her ass kicked, :lmao: , she shoulda said it and ran, or ran while she said it, but the fact that she just stood there makes her ballsy and BAD LOL :lmao:

"I have something to say" *smacks tongue with hands folded*

I'm not a fighter, but this is a wedding ceremony. Whoever needs to be checked and put in their place, I will do it with no hesitation.

Yea thats gotta be a major WTF!!! moment for momma & daddy of the bride lol. Like I said tho she shoulda had her cousins & friends handle it, lol. And if they dont then you fuck up ya hair and the dress and beat that bitch down the isle lol.

Like I said tho she shoulda had her cousins & friends handle it, lol. And if they dont then you fuck up ya hair and the dress and beat that bitch down the isle lol.

YASSSSSSS! You are too much Jarryl! *finger snaps* "SECURITY, GET HUH!"

Archived