Wendy Williams: "I wish Janet would start copying"

jarrylf

So on today's show, Wendy talked about how Madonna's video got banned from youtube and how everybodys going on about how Madge copied Gaga (topless guys dancing in heels, Alejandro video), and Wendy went on to say who cares about all this copying, its a good concept so it should be then went on to say (direct quote)

"I wish Janet Jackson would start copying,(audience clapped and cheered). I just keep rooting for her, and she still has what it takes to come back to us the way we like it, she hasnt even made another 1 of those weight loss commercials, her commercials have just sorta gone away, maybe she's in the lab planning a world tour AND A NEW ALBUM!!!! JANET COME ON!!!"

TRUST when I say I held my breath that entire time lofl, with all the lil jabs Wendy's poked at Janet over Xfactor and Nutrisystem...when she brings up Janet I now have to go "ugh oh, watch what you say". OK, now about what she said, meh, cant say I disagree with anything other than the 1st couple of words about Janet should start copying.......HELL the fuck no, I want Janet to stay original, and set the trend not follow. And about Wendy rooting for her........um....she used to root for her (on this show) before The X-factor news.....and even tho she's poked jabs, she never got M-E-A-N like she can, she's come close, but let this be her falling back from continuing that. :coffee:

I want Janet to create trends and not follow them. Janet has always been the type of artist that doesnt like repeating her.self. So I dont see her copying any.body.

btw, Madonna copied herself. Wendy doesnt know what she is talking about, yet again. :sigh:

Why would Janet copy others when they're copying her? :mellow: Not to mention that would only make people say Janet's repeating the other things she use to do. When I say I hate Wendall and don't see the use in him on TV, I really mean it. :umm:

OKAY!

I think Wendall read that open letter from Aunt 'I have nothing better to do' Viv and now she wants to place nice with Janet. Chile please.

I think she's just the type of messy person that takes jabs at everyone tbh...but I think she genuinely does like Janet. I don't agree with her regarding the copying but I see no lies regarding about anything else.

I think she's just the type of messy person that takes jabs at everyone tbh...but I think she genuinely does like Janet. I don't agree with her regarding the copying but I see no lies regarding about anything else.

I see no lies in anything you just said. Your right, she takes jabs at EVERYONE, and herself, its how she is, some meaner than others, but everyones fair game, even the people she respect/loves like Vanessa Williams, she's made fun of her music career on the show, and she and Vanessa are friends. Like I say, thats why I watch the show, I think its really entertaining, and she reminds me of my aunt and grandmothers personality to a T.

To me, she just sounds like a frustrated stan in the vein of Dawo.

While it's commendable that she's "rooting" for Janet, she's the type of fan that gives stupid advice.

:lmao:

I see no lies in anything you just said. Your right, she takes jabs at EVERYONE, and herself, its how she is, some meaner than others, but everyones fair game, even the people she respect/loves like Vanessa Williams, she's made fun of her music career on the show, and she and Vanessa are friends. Like I say, thats why I watch the show, I think its really entertaining, and she reminds me of my aunt and grandmothers personality to a T.

Pretty much :lol:. I like how she's tamed down though since her radio days. I think her and Charlamane or whatever she's called just gave each other the wrong energy back then...Charla was such a bitter queen lol. At least Wendy knew when to reign it in a little. I love how she can chat about folk and they still come on the show to promote their ish (like LaToya :lmao:).

COME ON NOW, Dawo was much more evil and has said WAY WAY WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY worst than I've ever even heard Wendy imply

Pretty much :lol:. I like how she's tamed down though since her radio days. I think her and Charlamane or whatever she's called just gave each other the wrong energy back then...Charla was such a bitter queen lol. At least Wendy knew when to reign it in a little. I love how she can chat about folk and they still come on the show to promote their ish (like LaToya :lmao:).

YOU KNOW I FEEL THE SAME WAY, that Charlamane was a big hand in her personality on radio, like when she was reviewing 20 Y.O. she was saying she didnt understand why it wasnt doing better, she liked it but new Janet could do better, and she should be literally riding Jermaine to work harder for her, and Charlamane flat out said the album sucks and she shoulda known itd suck getting Khia on there (and this was before Khia was the KHIA personality she is today) and he was like what is she doing, she needs to just stop and get some kind of clothing line or something cause nobody's checkin for her, and Wendy was laughin but she was like your wrong, she can still throw down but she needs better music.

That was when I realized.....Wendy does have a thing for Janet, she might not LOVEEE her, but shes def not on her shit list (ala Diddy)

Why would Janet copy others when they're copying her? :mellow: Not to mention that would only make people say Janet's repeating the other things she use to do. When I say I hate Wendall and don't see the use in him on TV, I really mean it. :umm:

So. much. truth. and :lmao: @ the bold.

She doesn't. In that radio interview where Whitney went off on her, she shaded Janet in it when she was talking about big celebs that should be on her show.

She doesn't. In that radio interview where Whitney went off on her, she shaded Janet in it when she was talking about big celebs that should be on her show.

Do you remember exactly what she said? Cause I've heard that Wendy Whitney interview more than a few times and I didnt detect any Janet shade, maybe I missed something you can point out. The only time I heard her mention Janet about that Wendy interview is saying that her interviews with Janet, Mariah, & JLo were boring compared to what she knew she'd get from a Whitney interview, and again, she shades EVERYBODY, including the people she likes, including her son, husband, mother, father, and self. Its what she does. Theres signs she has for when she really dont like or care about a celeb....she'll say it. Why wouldnt she?

Wendy has always annoyed me. I don't get why people always seem to care what she says...

Anywho, I'd much rather Janet stay Janet, and be innovative and sell less records than to "copy" people and be more popular again. That's just me. I prefer having Janet on her terms rather than just getting good numbers at any cost. Would it be nice if we could have both again? Yes :yep:

YOU KNOW I FEEL THE SAME WAY, that Charlamane was a big hand in her personality on radio, like when she was reviewing 20 Y.O. she was saying she didnt understand why it wasnt doing better, she liked it but new Janet could do better, and she should be literally riding Jermaine to work harder for her, and Charlamane flat out said the album sucks and she shoulda known itd suck getting Khia on there (and this was before Khia was the KHIA personality she is today) and he was like what is she doing, she needs to just stop and get some kind of clothing line or something cause nobody's checkin for her, and Wendy was laughin but she was like your wrong, she can still throw down but she needs better music.

That was when I realized.....Wendy does have a thing for Janet, she might not LOVEEE her, but shes def not on her shit list (ala Diddy)

I hate Charlalame :&

I do like Wendy though :lol:. She makes me laugh even if she can be a little loud lol. I just wish they'd give her a better mug to sip out of.

What did she say?

While it's commendable that she's "rooting" for Janet, she's the type of fan that gives stupid advice.

Wendy is not near as insane as Dawo, but you're correct! :thumbup:

I want Janet to create trends and not follow them. Janet has always been the type of artist that doesnt like repeating her.self. So I dont see her copying any.body.

btw, Madonna copied herself. Wendy doesnt know what she is talking about, yet again. :sigh:

Agreed. Reading this makes me want a new album that much more. -_-

Thank you. :sigh:

Archived