Will "Evolve" do anything for Mya?

Kim

See,..there's a difference between Mya and someone like Ciara.

Mya (years ago)..basically said that she understands the "business" and that she's not "in" anymore...so I dont think her efforts come from being delusional of feeling like she can make a big comeback. Mya seems to just record because she enjoys it. Mya's a smart girl who's very knowledgeable when you listen to her in interviews.

Ciara STILL believes she can make a splash in the Beyonce,Rihanna,Gaga dominated world.

thats the difference.

See,..there's a difference between Mya and someone like Ciara.

Mya (years ago)..basically said that she understands the "business" and that she's not "in" anymore...so I dont think her efforts come from being delusional of feeling like she can make a big comeback. Mya seems to just record because she enjoys it. Mya's a smart girl who's very knowledgeable when you listen to her in interviews.

Ciara STILL believes she can make a splash in the Beyonce,Rihanna,Gaga dominated world.

thats the difference.

Touché

thank you

Mya should keep on recording and releasing for fun, no harm in that. But I do believe she would do great if she did more acting and movie roles, maybe even some choreography. She's a talented dancer, gotta utilize your gifts!

Mya should keep on recording and releasing for fun, no harm in that. But I do believe she would do great if she did more acting and movie roles, maybe even some choreography. She's a talented dancer, gotta utilize your gifts!

Yeah i am not sure about her acting abilities I haven't seen her in anything but she should be able to get work in theater dancing somewhere or something. Or a decent cable show maybe.

I like that she is realistic about where she is now so I won't begrudge her dropping albums even if I havent heard a song I like from her in ages and ages.

I have mixed feelings about all the shade in here. :lol::umm:

What label is she on now? I use to love Mya....

According to Wikipedia, Manhattan Recordings.

Me too. I actually bought Fear of Flying and was even one of the 5 people who bought Moodring. :w00t:

I think I'ma play Moodrang right now. :cheer:

Archived