The first single you ever bought?

bu.

What was yours? It doesn't matter whether it's on vinyl/CD/tape or whatever.

I think the first single I personally bought was this on a cassette tape:

Will-Smith-Men-In-Black-383341.jpg

I remember wearing that tape out :lol:. My whole family was obsessed with it. Me and my cousins my age would play it in whatever car we were in or in the kitchen and dance to it :asham:. Literally we were like:

tumblr_m2kta3sFdA1r3hr2j.gif

I seriously don't think ANYONE will know this but for some reason I fell in love with this song when I was about 10 :umm: I bought it on 7" vinyl :lmao:

503553%5B1%5D.jpg

If you do remember it you get a prize :excited: I'm not gonna say what, because people be lying <_<

If Your Girl Only Knew.... :wub:

i remember the remixes were insane. That was before Missy and Timbaland were Missy and Timbaland...they were so different, edgy and completely on another level. I miss that about R&B music. Hell, I miss R&B music.

the first cassette I ever bought was Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation, I was shocked the song RN on the album was different from radio. :rolleyes:

the first CD I ever bought was Janet Jackson's Janet. I was bothered by the difference in texture of the sound versus the cassette I already had.

:blink: your old

I was turning 6 years old :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

or your guys are really young, I mean 6 years old, that means you can't recall "Thriller" "Control" "Rhythm Nation" nor even "Janet" really, and those eras were music history, I think I am just about the right age of a Janet fan, I grew up with her and she was the "it" artist of my teens.

Archived