Look at what Ginuflop i mean Ginuwine's new job is bitches.....*giggles*

*~WhitePicketDreams~*

The girls need to put their egos to the side and focus on the entire package of the show, and the memory/impression they want to leave their audience with. I'm sure being winded and sounding like pure hell is not what they want lol

Yes, Mike WAS HORRIBLE at lipsyncing -_-:lol: :lol: :lol:

The only male "singer" I know that has common sense enough to lip when he performs is Omarion ..well he's no ones "singer" in the first place..so he KNOWS better :umm:

The only male "singer" I know that has common sense enough to lip when he performs is Omarion ..well he's no ones "singer" in the first place..so he KNOWS better :umm:

I like Omarions voice. :unsure:

I can think of worse male singers.

Not selling adult chocolate milk....that's for damn sure. >_< >_< >_< >_< >_<

(adult chocolate milk? :mellow: that doesn't even sound right. :sigh::umm: Oh Ginuwine....)

Don't sleep on that adult Chocolate milk. They selling it at Costco, and motherphuckers buy ANYTHING at Costco. :excited:

There nothing to share. i just like his voice. I started feeling him vocally after "Ice box".

You have a right to like his voice..thats really not an issue or concern of mine. I was just curious as to who you thought was worse than him since you did say you can think of some or were you just rambling?

Archived