What is your Janet track of the day?

bu.

On the board or in general...cuz this board hypes da hell out of it! :umm:

In general. The media always harps on about RN, WHYDFML, Nasty, Control, MYM, TTWLG, TA, AFY and rightfully so but I feel like LWNDWY, If, Alright and some others are 'forgotten'. It could just be me that feels that way...

In general. The media always harps on about RN, WHYDFML, Nasty, Control, MYM, TTWLG, TA, AFY and rightfully so but I feel like LWNDWY, If, Alright and some others are 'forgotten'. It could just be me that feels that way...

I feel people give "IfSus" praise right up there with the rest of them. More-so for the dance break, but still.....

I feel people give "IfSus" praise right up there with the rest of them. More-so for the dance break, but still.....

They probably do...I just haven't ever really noticed it in articles in recent years :lol:.

*looks at the title* Oh you're not about to Dayz me on this section (TE vs Dayz reference). I love you Bu and I know you didn't know, but I did the "Janet song of the day/moment" thread.

lol oops! The thread was originally titled "I finally chose my favourite Janet song" :lol: but then I changed it because that fave changed everyday :asham:. I can ask a mod to merge it with yours if you provide a link? :)

lol oops! The thread was originally titled "I finally chose my favourite Janet song" :lol: but then I changed it because that fave changed everyday :asham:. I can ask a mod to merge it with yours if you provide a link? :)

I knew you changed it but I couldn't remember the original title. :lol: And it's all good...just wanted to reference the TE vs D moments. -_-

I knew you changed it but I couldn't remember the original title. :lol: And it's all good...just wanted to reference the TE vs D moments. -_-

:lol:! This thread is flopping anyway (as are my other Janhova threads). Like I said in another thread...they spend all day every day arguing about Beyonsay, P!nk and other gyals but when it comes to Janet - nada!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I just love it wub.gif! It makes me feel so good. I was walking to town yesterday listening to it. I stopped at a bus stop and did this:

tumblr_lu372eErJ31r22325o2_500.gif

An old woman looked at me and I turned like this:

tumblr_ltdiatLPIM1r22325o1_500.gif

And then i couldn't walk straight. I was groove walking

tumblr_lw87df1Pvz1qgcra2o1_500.gif

This song still slays. I just need someone to dedicate it too

tumblr_lt7wcmxND71r22325o1_500.gif