Ejaculated on myself

EphraimAdamz

I'm being serious though. Is she gonna think I'm Jim from American Pie? :unsure:

Also can I do this again? Like control it and do it whenever I want? :ph34r:

I am too, the only times thats ever happend/happens to me is when I get way too excited and I dont bring that down.

Best way to calm from the excitement is literally take a min, focus on your breathing, relax....it's just sex LOL, but for real, focus on your breathing, slow down the heartbeat and you should be fine

Foreplay has a tendency to do that too me too sometimes.

I was eating pussy >_<

I hadn't taken my clothes off yet because you know I wanted to surprise her :blush:

But then something weird happened :umm:

I like nutted in my pants while I was doing it :unsure: I don't know why I was so aroused but I cummed hands free. I was kinda embarrassed. Is that normal :unsure:

lol I find it funny when people use this word cause it's really not a word. You're supposed to say "came"

always the lightskins :rolleyes:

:asham:

anywho, this brings up several questions was this the first time you had sex with her? I mean I can't think of anticipating it so much you just bust like that, the only way this is alright (at best) is one if you layed the pipe after anyway so she got hers, and two if that was not the first time having sex with her, because if it was you just made a bad first impression. So if you bust quick so what. AS LONG AS YOU MADE SURE SHE GOT HERS, if you didn't you done fucked up son. :filenails: