He just likes to do it in a dress. Big deal."

lexus97

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But he is 5.... <_<

YES, He is 5...But like I said...If his mother acts like a homophobe about it, like you and others in this forum and in life it might backfire...Those desires might just stick with him and he may either become suicidal because of lack of acceptance, or he might just rebel...Like I said, as a mother myself, I don't know what I would do, so I give her credit for allowing her child to do this. Most parents would just be to embarrassed to allow it and just fly off the handle, because they give two shits about what judgmental assholes think rather than what a child feels is right for them. I admire her and if she becomes a millionaire...I'll admire her more...Why fucking not. When idiots from Jersey Shore and Sarah Palin's daughter are millionaires from doing squat.

YES, He is 5...But like I said...If his mother acts like a homophobe about it, like you and others in this forum and in life it might backfire...Those desires might just stick with him and he may either become suicidal because of lack of acceptance, or he might just rebel...Like I said, as a mother myself, I don't know what I would do, so I give her credit for allowing her child to do this. Most parents would just be to embarrassed to allow it and just fly off the handle, because they give two shits about what judgmental assholes think rather than what a child feels is right for them. I admire her and if she becomes a millionaire...I'll admire her more...Why fucking not. When idiots from Jersey Shore and Sarah Palin's daughter are millionaires from doing squat.

But he is 5... :coffee:

5 Year old boys need not go to school in a dress. I'm sorry. I just can't with that. :coffee:

But he is 5... :coffee:

5 Year old boys need not go to school in a dress. I'm sorry. I just can't with that. :coffee:

You're not getting it...This isn't about 5 year old boys. This is about THIS specific 5 year old boy. He's probably gonna go through hell, but hopefully this teaches other kids more about tolerance. Although tolerance starts at the home and you know how that goes.

You're not getting it...This isn't about 5 year old boys. This is about THIS specific 5 year old boy. He's probably gonna go through hell, but hopefully this teaches other kids more about tolerance. Although tolerance starts at the home and you know how that goes.

:coffee:

He's 5. I have spoken.

im confused cuss i guess i dont know what the parents are thinking. Do they think there child is gay? do they think he just likes pretty things? i have to agree with nuk that my son would not go out the house in a dress. at home he can do what he wants. I guess I don't understand the parents. I mean i get what they are trying to do but only they know there son. i dont think this makes him gay at all. he could just be going thru a stage. most kids go through things when they are young. hell i was a straight up tomboy never wore a dress or shoes sneakers only!!! till i was like 18 yrs old hated boys! but i grew out of it

When a straight man puts on a dress and gets his sexual kicks, he is a transvesti­te. When a man is a woman trapped in a man's body and has a little operation, he is a Transsexua­l. When a gay man has WAY too much fashion sense for one gender he is a drag queen. And when a tired little Latin boy puts on a dress, he is simply a boy in a dress!

im confused cuss i guess i dont know what the parents are thinking. Do they think there child is gay? do they think he just likes pretty things? i have to agree with nuk that my son would not go out the house in a dress. at home he can do what he wants. I guess I don't understand the parents. I mean i get what they are trying to do but only they know there son. i dont think this makes him gay at all. he could just be going thru a stage. most kids go through things when they are young. hell i was a straight up tomboy never wore a dress or shoes sneakers only!!! till i was like 18 yrs old hated boys! but i grew out of it

Thank you lexie the sexie....That boy should not be wearing a dress outside. If he wants to play fairy princess at home cool but its just not appropriate. :blush:

Jodi just wants to be bossy and pushy and rule my life so i am glad you agreed with me. :dance:

Thank you lexie the sexie....That boy should not be wearing a dress outside. If he wants to play fairy princess at home cool but its just not appropriate. :blush:

Jodi just wants to be bossy and pushy and rule my life so i am glad you agreed with me. :dance:

lawd :rolleyes::lmao: i mean im all for him expressing himself but as his parent he has to have some boundaries

When a straight man puts on a dress and gets his sexual kicks, he is a transvesti­te. When a man is a woman trapped in a man's body and has a little operation, he is a Transsexua­l. When a gay man has WAY too much fashion sense for one gender he is a drag queen. And when a tired little Latin boy puts on a dress, he is simply a boy in a dress!

so what does your crystal ball see for this child in the future :unsure: do u think he's just going through a faze

Well when I put on my pretty gowns and such I don't think of myself of those things at all. In fact, I think myself as a specatular diva goddess princess.. :blush::blush::blush:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I love "Too Wong Foo" :blush:

so r u saying this makes him gay :unsure: his dad does not seem to think so. he didnt say that but hes like "so what"

Nope, not saying that, but it's also a sign ..... but honestly, most parents will have an inclination their child will be gay if they like dresses . I'm not saying they are, I'm just saying its a probability

This may be why our society has took ages to "accept" alternatives..becuz we resort back to the "norm" out of fear. Thats why there's such a slow progression ..not ENOUGH standup figures ..

I agree, but the thing is, it's not even an alternative, it just is what it is and some will have a hard time understanding that

so what does your crystal ball see for this child in the future :unsure: do u think he's just going through a faze

He doesn't seem all that girl beside the dress. There are some kids that you can look and tell. I think it could be a just a phase.. LIke the father said, he is a normal boy doing boy things but he wears dresses. :unsure:

He doesn't seem all that girl beside the dress. There are some kids that you can look and tell. I think it could be a just a phase.. LIke the father said, he is a normal boy doing boy things but he wears dresses. :unsure:

did u see him twirl :ph34r::unsure::lmao:

Archived