He just likes to do it in a dress. Big deal."

lexus97

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im confused cuss i guess i dont know what the parents are thinking. Do they think there child is gay? do they think he just likes pretty things? i have to agree with nuk that my son would not go out the house in a dress. at home he can do what he wants. I guess I don't understand the parents. I mean i get what they are trying to do but only they know there son. i dont think this makes him gay at all. he could just be going thru a stage. most kids go through things when they are young. hell i was a straight up tomboy never wore a dress or shoes sneakers only!!! till i was like 18 yrs old hated boys! but i grew out of it

Right...It may be any of those things. Like I said, if it's a phaze, then that's all it's gonna be. If he's gay, then he's gonna be gay. If he wants to be a girl, then maybe he's gonna be transgendered. Whatever the case. My personal admiration is for the parents. They are ALLOWING this kid to be himself, regardless of what we judgmental assholes think or what we feel. This isn't about US...It's about HIM. He's gonna be picked on and ridiculed by others. Especially closed minded people, and that might be the price this kid is gonna pay. But his parents are gonna support him no matter what. I commend the parents and wish this kid luck with whatever the outcome is gonna be. That's all I'm saying. But Miss Nuk, as ALWAYS thinks about how OTHERS are gonna view him. THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK!! I admire that. Just like I admire Miss Jackson for practicing what she preached when she was with Dupri. Her asshole fans even got on her, but that was HER man. Wether we thought he was ugly, a troll, ghetto, or whatever she stuck by him. Cause, it DOSENT REALLY MATTER WHAT THE EYE IS SEEING, CAUSE I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR INNER BEING. :)

Right...It may be any of those things. Like I said, if it's a phaze, then that's all it's gonna be. If he's gay, then he's gonna be gay. If he wants to be a girl, then maybe he's gonna be transgendered. Whatever the case. My personal admiration is for the parents. They are ALLOWING this kid to be himself, regardless of what we judgmental assholes think or what we feel. This isn't about US...It's about HIM. He's gonna be picked on and ridiculed by others. Especially closed minded people, and that might be the price this kid is gonna pay. But his parents are gonna support him no matter what. I commend the parents and wish this kid luck with whatever the outcome is gonna be. That's all I'm saying. But Miss Nuk, as ALWAYS thinks about how OTHERS are gonna view him. THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK!! I admire that. Just like I admire Miss Jackson for practicing what she preached when she was with Dupri. Her asshole fans even got on her, but that was HER man. Wether we thought he was ugly, a troll, ghetto, or whatever she stuck by him. Cause, it DOSENT REALLY MATTER WHAT THE EYE IS SEEING, CAUSE I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR INNER BEING. :)

amen! :) well if does end up being gay hopefully society will be more acceptable when hes older. i dont think he is i just think hes being a kid its a phase.

My personal admiration is for the parents. They are ALLOWING this kid to be himself,

He is 5. Thats too young to 'be himself'...He doesn't know who 'himself' is. I would tell his ass to go upstairs and put some god damned pants on before I fuck his little ass up. :rolleyes:

When I was 5, my mother dressed me, this princess boy should not be exempt from that rule. :blush:

He is 5. Thats too young to 'be himself'...He doesn't know who 'himself' is. I would tell his ass to go upstairs and put some god damned pants on before I fuck his little ass up. :rolleyes:

When I was 5, my mother dressed me, this princess boy should not be exempt from that rule. :blush:

:rolleyes:

amen! :) well if does end up being gay hopefully society will be more acceptable when hes older. i dont think he is i just think hes being a kid its a phase.

I had a phase when I was his age... I used to hate wearing underwear... So I would walk around with a shirt on and no pants and undies.. they even took a picture of me... LMAO I say this because now that I'm alot older I realize how crazy that was... my parents stopped me from doing it eventually... His parents need to take control and act like adults...

Gender is a performance that has been acted out over human history. People tend to confuse gender and sex, which are two completely different things. Sex is your biological make up. Gender consists of masculine and feminine roles that we have assigned to men and women. Men aren't naturally "masculine." So to look at this "princess boy's" behavior as unnatural is incorrect. Just because he won't be a "man" doesnt mean he won't be a man.

Gender is a performance that has been acted out over human history. People tend to confuse gender and sex, which are two completely different things. Sex is your biological make up. Gender consists of masculine and feminine roles that we have assigned to men and women. Men aren't naturally "masculine." So to look at this "princess boy's" behavior as unnatural is incorrect. Just because he won't be a "man" doesnt mean he won't be a man.

So you saying the boy should be walking around in dresses?

So you saying the boy should be walking around in dresses?

:sigh: I guess you completely missed the idea. Masculinity and femininity are man made ideas. Therefore no one should tell the boy what he should do or the "right" way to behave. Why should he have to conform to some societal standard for men? No matter how many diamonds and pearls he wraps around his neck he will still be a man. Not "masculine" but still a man

Archived