He just likes to do it in a dress. Big deal."

lexus97

But I still can have u and I KNOW I CAN :yep:

:rolleyes:

And furthermore, it was just a bad idea all around. A 5 year old isn't prepared or doesn't understand the impact of what he is doing. The parents won't have a full grasp of his personality until he is around 6 to 8. How about if he is straight and this is a phase? The internet is forever baby, and its always somebody thats gonna be around to google him and find out he is the princess boy. He is not old enough understand that now. At least if he was 12 or even 15 he would've been. She could have still wrote book, but flaunting him around the media was tacky. :excited:

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to say the 5yr old would be an activist but it takes those type of standup figures to help the progress of acceptance of a traditional heavy society.

There is nothing hotter to me than a intelligent man and a free thinker (on issues such as these). :blush:

So Mr.Dayz... how you doing? :shifty:

:lol: :lol: :lol::P

Ole wise one...you keep saying he doesn't understand the impact of what he's doing. The point is there shouldn't be an "impact." He obviously understands what he likes and that's all that matters. :mellow: It is people like you stuck on society's rules...that keep society from progressing. You want to stifle "unusual" behavior, just like anti-gay people want to stifle "unusual" behavior to maintain the status quo. Society wont allow people to truly be individuals.

Thanks for proving my point genius. :wave:

So children can't do what they like now? Essentially what you're saying is that parents should mold their children to fit in with the "rules" of society, simultaneously stifling their freedom of expression, because they will be teased? As a gay man have you not been teased or discriminated against? So, if you had a son or daughter who showed signs that they were attracted to the same sex at 5....you would tell them that isn't acceptable until they're grown? Doesn't that innately suggest that being gay is an inferior and unacceptable lifestyle, while simultaneously paint you as a hypocrite?

And you keep saying that kids are "impressionable" and that they "can't make decisions on their own," as if the parents told them to put on the dress themselves and he didn't independently make that decision. Are you saying he was possibly exposed to feminine things and that persuaded him to be the way he is? Just the way that boys are told over and over that pink and barbie dolls are bad, so they are persuaded to believe that a real man doesnt like those things?

Get the point? Good. Log off.

:sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

I'm not saying that at all but what I will say is gay people always want to make everything about the cause and guess what... a five year shouldnt be put in that position he should be a five year old. If he wants to play dress up and wear pretty dresses thats fine, but he ain't going out in public where he can be teased by both children and adults at such an impressionable age and when he won't understand.

As a parent, your job is to protect your child and sending your child to school in a dress is not protecting your child. You're a jackson fan, and look at how much the teasing and abuse fucked them up and they were older than 5. As a parent you have to make your decisions and my decision would be 'wear your dresses at playtime, and if you still want to wear dresses when you are old enough to understand whats happenning and we can talk about it" then put on your gown on and go to the mall, but until the time when you are old enough you can't do it because as your parent its my job to protect your mind, boy and soul" and throwing you out to the wolves at 5 is not doing that.

Most children that young under that type of psycholgical trauma end up shy and fucked up or attention desperate and fucked up but either the way they fucked up.

So whats more important, him wearing a dress to school at 5 or keeping his mind right?

Ole wise one...you keep saying he doesn't understand the impact of what he's doing. The point is there shouldn't be an "impact." He obviously understands what he likes and that's all that matters. :mellow: It is people like you stuck on society's rules...that keep society from progressing. You want to stifle "unusual" behavior, just like anti-gay people want to stifle "unusual" behavior to maintain the status quo. Society wont allow people to truly be individuals.

Hunnies whether there should be an impact or not there will be. Ya'll say society doesn't matter but it does and change happens overtime and I'm not forcing my child into a revolution...So live in candyland and you send your child out in the pretty dresses at 5 so 'society' can chew his ass up and leave him fucked up in the head as 20 year old running around eating people like Jeffrey dhalmer, and I'll do the sensible realistic thing and keep my child's mind straight, and when he is old enough because he is sane, unlike your child, he'll be able to make good choices on what what he wants do and be and if its boy in a dress thats fine with me.

Gender is a performance that has been acted out over human history. People tend to confuse gender and sex, which are two completely different things. Sex is your biological make up. Gender consists of masculine and feminine roles that we have assigned to men and women. Men aren't naturally "masculine." So to look at this "princess boy's" behavior as unnatural is incorrect. Just because he won't be a "man" doesnt mean he won't be a man.

Just educated everyone including me -_-

Fail. Nudity is a "crime," being an effeminate male is not.

However, It's interesting that you bring up nudity, because nudity, like gender is a social construction. Nudity isn't innately wrong or taboo just like men and women aren't innately masculine and feminine. Society created these ideas. So if you want to get technical he should be able be nude. But it's a "crime" so it won't happen.

<WendallWilliamshighfive.gif>

Fail. Nudity is a "crime," being an effeminate male is not.

However, It's interesting that you bring up nudity, because nudity, like gender is a social construction. Nudity isn't innately wrong or taboo just like men and women aren't innately masculine and feminine. Society created these ideas. So if you want to get technical he should be able be nude. But it's a "crime" so it won't happen.

<WendallWilliamshighfive.gif>

Problem with your eyes Lajerk?

He truly did :excited:

I knew he had it in him. And he showed yall on the other Planet Janet forum, but yall said he was trying to be like me and Austin :rolleyes:

Is that gonna be my new name, Lajerk? :rolleyes::sigh:

I'm proud of him...I've taught him well :blush:

He was trying to be like you and Austineisha...but then he began studying me and my posts and developed into the forum member we have today. :yep:

You all don't have to thank me. ^_^

Is that gonna be my new name, Lajerk? :rolleyes::sigh:

I'm proud of him...I've taught him well :blush:

He was trying to be like you and Austineisha...but then he began studying me and my posts and developed into the forum member we have today. :yep:

You all don't have to thank me. ^_^

:yep:

He "studied" how to keep from doing too much from your posts ^_^

We won't thank you :wave:

Archived