He just likes to do it in a dress. Big deal."

lexus97

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if I went to school with him he would be definately one of those gay kids committing suicide I would tease the shit out of some god damned Princess Boy!!! :excited::excited::excited::excited:

U wrong for that I would be real nice but tongue and cheek "your dress is pretty today your shoes are cheap tho"

lol I watched this last night on youtube lol

I don't really see an issue with it. lol, its just out of societys comfort zone but that child says he's happy so I say so be it :D

Better than some homophobic parent trying to beat the 'gay' out their child at any slight sign of femininity

This!!!!

lol I watched this last night on youtube lol

I don't really see an issue with it. lol, its just out of societys comfort zone but that child says he's happy so I say so be it :D

Better than some homophobic parent trying to beat the 'gay' out their child at any slight sign of femininity

so r u saying this makes him gay :unsure: his dad does not seem to think so. he didnt say that but hes like "so what"

Hell no! This is unacceptable....When kids in his school should begin teasing him immediately... :excited:

It isn't unacceptable :rolleyes:

Like Japtok said it's out of the norm in our society...I mean, a good 95% of us on this forum are either gay or bi and I think it's even alittle strange for some us, because it's not the norm.

He's blessed to have parents that understand him enough to allow him to express himself at an early age.

He'll probably be teased mercilessly when he gets older, but for now he's happy. lol

It isn't unacceptable :rolleyes:

Like Japtok said it's out of the norm in our society...I mean, a good 95% of us on this forum are either gay or bi and I think it's even alittle strange for some us, because it's not the norm.

He's blessed to have parents that understand him enough to allow him to express himself at an early age.

He'll probably be teased mercilessly when he gets older, but for now he's happy. lol

This may be why our society has took ages to "accept" alternatives..becuz we resort back to the "norm" out of fear. Thats why there's such a slow progression ..not ENOUGH standup figures ..

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

-_-:lol: :lol: :lol:

This may be why our society has took ages to "accept" alternatives..becuz we resort back to the "norm" out of fear. Thats why there's a slow process ..not ENOUGH standup figures ..

VERY true...and then society persecutes the FEW that have the courage to stand up and be different.

Getting it in with Finebolous too. Mad? B)

Yes. <_<

Archived