He just likes to do it in a dress. Big deal."

lexus97

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hoping that before I clicked the link that this family wasn't black or brown skin.... :mellow:

How could a mother accept that sort of behavior????? Its just wrong and shes a weak woman for putting her son through that shit... Who to say he will grow out of that... guess what its in the news forever...

I will never truly understand why men like to dress up like women... I'm happy to be a man and have a dick girls go through too much anyway. If you gay and support your child thats fine but... realize he still a man and not a fucking girl this is ridiculous and child services should step in. Its always something in the media trying to show black men being fem and weaker... its gross.

I was hoping that before I clicked the link that this family wasn't black or brown skin.... :mellow:

How could a mother accept that sort of behavior????? Its just wrong and shes a weak woman for putting her son through that shit... Who to say he will grow out of that... guess what its in the news forever...

I will never truly understand why men like to dress up like women... I'm happy to be a man and have a dick girls go through too much anyway. If you gay and support your child thats fine but... realize he still a man and not a fucking girl this is ridiculous and child services should step in. Its always something in the media trying to show black men being fem and weaker... its gross.

We will agree to disagree on this topic.

IF thats how he wants to look, and can put up with the bullshit he's gonna to face in life...why does he need to grow out of it?

If he truly is transgendered, that's isn't something that neither you or I will understand. Even as gay men, because we've never felt as if we were in the wrong body. I don't think it's something you can truly understand unless you're in that persons shoes. You can be sympathetic yes, but understand it...not so much (in the sense that you can identify with it)

...and the media shows all things gay as "fem" it's not just black men.

We will agree to disagree on this topic.

IF thats how he wants to look, and can put up with the bullshit he's gonna to face in life...why does he need to grow out of it?

If he truly is transgendered, that's isn't something that neither you or I will understand. Even as gay men, because we've never felt as if we were in the wrong body. I don't think it's something you can truly understand unless you're in that persons shoes. You can be sympathetic yes, but understand it...not so much (in the sense that you can identify with it)

...and the media shows all things gay as "fem" it's not just black men.

When is the last time you seen a white man in a dress? (other than on logo drag race) Its not that many roles of a positive strong black male figure... but you can always find someone wearing a dress or an overly fem character.

My thing is he is a child he doesn't know anything yet... and they basically boxing him into something that he might not be into later and thats wrong... If I had a gay son I would be fine with it but I wouldn't tolerate him trying to dress up as a girl if he is only like 5 or 6... I'm the parent and I will make the choice... If he was 15-17 I would be "OK" with it because he by this point has some sense of who he is even though he still has alot of growing to do.... thatotherfan if we end up fighting we can have a make up session that will get the forum jealous :blush:

When is the last time you seen a white man in a dress? (other than on logo drag race) Its not that many roles of a positive strong black male figure... but you can always find someone wearing a dress or an overly fem character.

My thing is he is a child he doesn't know anything yet... and they basically boxing him into something that he might not be into later and thats wrong... If I had a gay son I would be fine with it but I wouldn't tolerate him trying to dress up as a girl if he is only like 5 or 6... I'm the parent and I will make the choice... If he was 15-17 I would be "OK" with it because he by this point has some sense of who he is even though he still has alot of growing to do.... thatotherfan if we end up fighting we can have a make up session that will get the forum jealous :blush:

Men in dresses, drag queens, or Transgendered individuals...has ALWAYS been something that society has found "funny" because femininity displayed in a male is seen as weak, when that's not necessarily the case. I think it takes a strength that you or can't fathom to make the decision to live your life that way... I get what you're saying though, the Madea's, the Big Momma's, etc are big in our culture and in general...but this has nothing to do with that.

If I were a parent, I can't say that I would freely allow my 5 or 6 year old to dress like that either, but then I remember some of the stories I've seen when a transgendered person said as far back as they can remember they've always felt this way. If that's the situation with this kid. He's VERY fortunate to grow up in a household that's going to accept him for who he is...whatever that is in the future.

We aren't going to fight. lol But let's have the make up session anyway :excited: :excited: :excited::blush:

Mmmmhmmmmmm! :rolleyes:

I would post a *point and laugh* gif/pic here, but I'm being nice ^_^

...and I'm happy you came back so they can have someone else to pick on. :wave::whistle:

Men in dresses, drag queens, or Transgendered individuals...has ALWAYS been something that society has found "funny" because femininity displayed in a male is seen as weak, when that's not necessarily the case. I think it takes a strength that you or can't fathom to make the decision to live your life that way... I get what you're saying though, the Madea's, the Big Momma's, etc are big in our culture and in general...but this has nothing to do with that.

If I were a parent, I can't say that I would freely allow my 5 or 6 year old to dress like that either, but then I remember some of the stories I've seen when a transgendered person said as far back as they can remember they've always felt this way. If that's the situation with this kid. He's VERY fortunate to grow up in a household that's going to accept him for who he is...whatever that is in the future.

We aren't going to fight. lol But let's have the make up session anyway :excited: :excited: :excited::blush:

I would post a *point and laugh* gif/pic here, but I'm being nice ^_^

...and I'm happy you came back so they can have someone else to pick on. :wave::whistle:

*gets candles and massage oil* Things are about to get NASTY :yep:

Archived