The Official "It's All About Paul" Thread

Bailey

I never really look at people on tv or wherever and think mmmmm I want some of that.

And that guy in the YouTube video annoys me because what he's doing has nothing to do with anything except showing off to get attention and thirsty gays give it to him.

well the youtube guy used to post some really good stuff but now even I agree, its all just him and sex, he will never be able to get a normal job....but I don't know I have some actors here and there I think are frackable,

I'm not even that fine :umm: I'd just say I'm average and I'm sure a lot of people would agree. But thank you for your kind words :wub:

Let's see what's on the menu....awww yes, I will have the average with a glass of Pinot Grigio......thanks

you don't believe you're just average, Im just cute, not like hot, and most of the guys here want you. To be honest I was thinking earlier I could never have sex with you, you would intimidate me. I have met a few guys that thought I was something I guess but they were hot, and I mean certified hot, one guy never forget him, name was Brad, he was Italian and about 22 when I met him years ago, his picture online was goodlooking but sometimes when you meet face to face these guys are either not that good looking or they knock it out the ballpark. Brad knock it into outer space, we talked for a lil bit, but I wouldn't even touch him, he was gorgeous I was seriously like wow and the worst part he wanted me to make the first move, but I just couldnt. Now when I met a bi-guy (code for closet case) named Mike, I have met way too many Mikes, he was super hot with the body to match, I made sure to put it on him....I wont make the same mistake twice :)

I'm not even that fine :umm: I'd just say I'm average and I'm sure a lot of people would agree. But thank you for your kind words :wub:

you are fine, just the way you are Paul, so much depth and life has been lived in your world, I can only imagine what its like to be you, you stay so protected, no true you thread nada, I was quite surprised at the "Am I a Bitch" thread you were vulnerable, but no less Paul....you can be mean and catty but I think under it all you really are a decent dude....so with that keep being you theres only one of you one of any of us, and don't ever believe otherwise, i think you will be fine.....time it flashes by like lightening in the sky so fast...and you dont even see it, but I have a feeling you are busy living....

:wub: of course I can be mean and catty but one thing I'll say is that all that stuff never runs deep. I don't hold grudges or be really evil to anyone. I'm like a fire cracker - quick sparks and I'm done lol.

And I've been told I look better in person than in photos, and I hate my photos but I can assure you I'm not gorgeous lol - I'm just normal.

Theres alot of normal goreous lol, I consider you on breath taking level sir, same goes for your bod, your ass is life taking, like if I had heart complications, a glimpse would send me to the heavens with a smile on my face and a needed open casket :coffee:

Have you seen all my random fb pics :umm: but thanks you're so lovely :) I'm looking forward to seeing your "finished" body :yep:

Have you seen all my random fb pics :umm: but thanks you're so lovely :) I'm looking forward to seeing your "finished" body :yep:

I sure have and stand by you're breath taking, something about them eyes...(my fave facial feature for everyone)....they say it all. And yes Im working on it, and gladly seeing alot of progress......did you know when you lose alot of weight your dick get's longer (yet doesn't lose it's thickness in my case)? I learned that from Dr.Oz lol.