The Official "It's All About Paul" Thread

Bailey

I'm looking forward to 2013......2012 has been a year of bad choices and indecision and misdirection. I feel like I've regressed. Here's to getting back on track and living the life I'm supposed to live!!

Regressing is a horrible feeling, you reflect back on where you have been and realize you're not moving up but down, I always say if you got there to begin with you've already proven you can get there so get to doing what you need to get back

I've decided that I need to thing outside the box and aim higher than I ever have before. The box isn't working for me :yep:

That's what my doc told me he said to bust all my thinking up and just do things different, it was almost like whatever I would do, just do the opposite

Sounds like good advice to me :)

boy hush, anywho it sounds like everyone wanted 2011 to go away when New Years hit and this year won't be any different, besides New Years Eve falls on a Monday this year...blah. I don't know this year I learned a lot had to take some steps back but I didn't check out, I went right back into classes, as much as I needed a break....now I have about a month off first break in over a year really, so now I can start to think about the future. I'm serious this shit is not how I like things, I'm used to having money and spending freely but now I have to watch how much I spend.

Paul's observations this week:

1) Matt makes a good mod. He's still shady which I like :)

2) TOF thinks he's legendary. There's a difference between old and legendary :filenails: lol

3) I wish Selz would post more.

4) Bailey needs to get laid!!!!

5) JoeJoe seems to lose brain cells by the week.

6) Tamar is great but im already a little tired of Love and War.... It's a fantastic song though. Party or go home had more staying power to me.

7) cats move just like mini lions.

8) the wild parrakeets that live in my area sound like alarms.

Paul's observations this week:

1) Matt makes a good mod. He's still shady which I like :)

2) TOF thinks he's legendary. There's a difference between old and legendary :filenails: lol

3) I wish Selz would post more.

4) Bailey needs to get laid!!!!

5) JoeJoe seems to lose brain cells by the week.

6) Tamar is great but im already a little tired of Love and War.... It's a fantastic song though. Party or go home had more staying power to me.

7) cats move just like mini lions.

8) the wild parrakeets that live in my area sound like alarms.

In other words your thread needs attention :filenails: and I do not want to JUST have sex :sigh:

Gurl does that really work for you?

That's how I got all my menfolk :)

In the first 2 cases we met through friends and slept together and then spent all our time together after. Then my current we met in the club and went on a date and then saw each other casually until he asked me to be his bf but that was more complicated. We've sorted it all out now because I gave him a taste of medicine more bitter than his own :shifty: and now we are committed to each other :)

That's how I got all my menfolk :)

In the first 2 cases we met through friends and slept together and then spent all our time together after. Then my current we met in the club and went on a date and then saw each other casually until he asked me to be his bf but that was more complicated. We've sorted it all out now because I gave him a taste of medicine more bitter than his own :shifty: and now we are committed to each other :)

OH I see so it required more than JUST sex, dates dinner and such.....oh oh oh okay :filenails:

Well they started with sex which led to more :)

so you gave the goodies away first? In an negotiation for courtship it is standard procedure that all parties hereto do not relinquish the assets prior to any notarized informed consent of courtship has been established its right under sub section B of the contract, read the fine print honey...Signed Elle Woods

This is so true! I sometimes imagine a tiger hunting for pray the way my cat walks :lol:

That's what I was thinking watching my cat today.

Then I think of the things my cat does to me....her fave thing right now it to stand on something like the back of the chair and grab me with her claws. Then I think of people that keep lion and tigers and I think they are crazy. The lion might think its being cute when it lightly pats you in the head. You have a deep gash through your artery.

Paul you have a cat? My neighbours cat came to my garden today. It was limping :(. The front leg...it had it up and walked on the other three. But as soon as it came into the garden it stopped in front of me and started rolling over constantly - what does that mean? After every roll it would sotp and look at me. I petted it and then I tried directing him home but he ran off lol.

I do - her name is fugly :)

It seems like the cat wanted you to play or stroke it. Hopefully it hasn't seriously hurt itself :(

Aah yes now I remember haha!! That name always makes me crack up

Aww bless him. He was so massive :o lol. I hope he hasn't too :(. He's always running around everywhere so he probably has a sore muscle or something :unsure:.