The Official "It's All About Paul" Thread

Bailey

That's what I was thinking watching my cat today.

Then I think of the things my cat does to me....her fave thing right now it to stand on something like the back of the chair and grab me with her claws. Then I think of people that keep lion and tigers and I think they are crazy. The lion might think its being cute when it lightly pats you in the head. You have a deep gash through your artery.

Yeah exactly! I was watching Animal Planet, I believe it was, they had a clip of a small lion walking up to someone and nipping them in the behind. The person wasn't injured but that still pretty crazy. Those teeth can get pretty sharp lol

:lmao:!! Is it me or is she a lot shadier these days than she used to be?

I think she is tired of playing nice esp when they don't I also believe JD had a hand in that, basically telling her not to be nice, he said something like that in one of his youtube videos. I saw it when Janet was at the airport and they were going thru her carry on bag, she shut that muthafucka so fast I could see she was pissed

I think she is tired of playing nice esp when they don't I also believe JD had a hand in that, basically telling her not to be nice, he said something like that in one of his youtube videos. I saw it when Janet was at the airport and they were going thru her carry on bag, she shut that muthafucka so fast I could see she was pissed

WHY have I not seen this???? Do you have a link?