Official Thread - P!nk 'Truth' Tour Debuts on Netflix

Is Miss JoeJoe comparing P!nk to Kelly Rowland. Newflash: I am buying tix for a kelly Rowland she tonight. Its in a club. P!nk does arenas and stadiums. Have several seats on me.

I've already said my response to this. You're late :)

P!nk also did Aerosmith.

too bad nobody cared for that one nor watched it :)

P!nk Announces 3 Extra Shows For Australian Tour

P!nk has announced the12th and final show for Sydney - playing Allphones Arena on Sunday September 1, 17th show in Melbourne, equalling her last Melbourne tour, and another Brisbane show on September 8th (8 total).

P!nk will play 45 shows in Australia from June to September.

IQ7nezS.jpg

Incredible.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

She's not going to release that :( it's on the deluxe version

Walk Of Shame is a summer hit.. But she's gonna miss it

OMG! I never realized it because the album is that GOOD. -_- It's such a PERFECT pop song. -_-

Well, the era is over with then. Unless she releases "The GOD Escape" for the fall. :wub:

• 1 month later...

P!nk has caught up with Kyle and Jackie O and spoken about one of the most touching moments in her life, the hate she gets on Twitter plus Kyle shares one of Jackie's secrets.

Currently on tour around the country, the honorary Australian has shared what she has the most fun with during her shows.

"It's fun to start on the bungee's, the first second because it just sna… you could be tired, you could be pissed off and then all of a sudden you're in the air. You're 12 and you're happy… And it's an awesome way to start the show, and then the way we end the show too is, flying around the arena and getting to see everyone's faces and everyone is just so excited."

The singer also revealed that she does take notice of the excitement before each show.

When she's backstage doing her vocal warm-ups, the singer goes through her mentions on Twitter to see what her fans are saying as they come along to her shows.

One story, especially, grabbed her eye.

"I was reading this story about this kid Calvin, who was 11 years old, had just beaten cancer, down-syndrome, and he was there. He was at the show, my album got him through his treatment, and the Mum wrote this letter to me on Twitter, and I read it," she told Kyle and Jackie O.

"So then at the beginning of 'So What' I know that I'm going right out, straight to the back, and I go 'I'm coming for you, Calvin', and I flew out and I just so happened to stop right over the wheelchair section and I saw him, and the Mum stood up and… just started sobbing, I started crying, he was excited in his chair. Oh my God, it was just the most… it'll go down in history as one of the most wonderful moments of my entire life… it was so awesome!"

P!nk also touched on the abuse she receives on Twitter, after waving a rainbow flag at one of her Sydney shows caused "trolls" to attack and call her a lesbian.

"I get 'ugly ****', I hope your child gets cancer," she recalls. "You know what, anonymity… it just breeds bravado… everyone's like 'why do you always reply to the haters?', I'm like 'cos it's fun!"

It also looks like it won't be long to wait for Willow to get a brother or sister. When asked if she wants to have another child soon, the star said that she would.

"Absolutely, when I get off of tour I'd like a couple of months to just go nuts, then I'll probably go again."

http://www.2dayfm.com.au/shows/kyleandjackieo/blog/2013/8/pnk-called-an-ugly-****-on-twitter/

:tear:

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Pink breaks Melbourne record, says thank you to Australia, and jokes John Farnham must be 'pissed off'

016371-32b020ea-0eb0-11e3-92bf-1ac22055d80e.jpg

PINK has paid tribute to Australians after her record-breaking 18th show in Melbourne, and joked that "John Farnham must be really pissed off now".

Farnham was the previous record holder for the venue.

"Thanks for the most amazing moment of my life, apart from Willow's birth, but she's been here to see it all," the singer told fans at her Rod Laver Arena show last night.

Before the concert the venue dedicated a second structural pole backstage to Pink, which she and daughter Willow signed.

There was also a plaque erected backstage signifying the arena record, which Pink signed with the cheeky greeting to other artists at the venue to 'follow that bitches!'

017522-5b35d0ec-0ec3-11e3-92bf-1ac22055d80e.jpg

`FOLLOW THAT BITCHES’: Pink signs a commemorative sign at Rod Laver Arena Source: Supplied

Fans can see a Hollywood-style star out the front of the venue with Pink and daughter Willow's handprints now being cast in bronze to sit next to them.

Door 18 at the venue has also been painted Pink in honour of the singer.

In 2009 Pink broke John Farnham's record when she played 17 dates at the venue on the same tour.

This year she broke her own record with 18 shows.

She has sold close to 250,000 tickets in Melbourne for this tour alone - no other artist has played to more people in Melbourne on one tour.

The closest was AC/DC's three shows at Etihad Stadium in 2011 which sold around 180,000 tickets, while Madonna's three MCG shows were seen by around 145,000 people in 1993.

Between all her tours at Rod Laver Arena Pink has sold over 500,000 tickets - another venue record.

Melbourne is Pink's biggest market per capita in the world.

"John Farnham must be really pissed off now," Pink joked.

The singer admitted she struggled to take in all the facts and figures of her The Truth About Love tour in Australia.

The 46 shows between June and September are tipped to generate over $100 million.

"It's been incredible," Pink said. "I'm usually having an out of body experience where I'm observing everything. It's hard to take it all in, I'm sure in five years I'll look back at this and realise how insane it is."

"The 18th show in Melbourne has definitely been a highlight. But every night is a highlight. You look out in the crowd and there's so much genuine love. It's not bullshit. There's people there from two years old to 72 years old. It's awesome."

Australians have given the singer her space, with Pink sightings rare as she has explored the country with two year old Willow and husband Carey.

017587-5e8d594a-0ec3-11e3-92bf-1ac22055d80e.jpg

WORLD’S COOLEST MUM: Willow helps Pink sign a plaque at Rod Laver Arena. Source: Supplied

Stops have included the aquariums, museums, Disney on Ice and horseshow Cavalia.

She was spotted in Sydney at a Bikram yoga class.

"I love Bikram, but I think I'd had too much Italian food before that class, I screwed up my shoulder," Pink said.

"We've had the best time in Australia, we've done so much fun stuff. Willow has had a blast, she loves it.

"People have been so loving and wonderful and positive. I ran on the beach in Brisbane and it was like running inside of a water colour painting.

"Sydney was awesome, my Dad got to come out, I got to watch my two-year-old play with her grandparents. We went to Luna Park, we shut that down for a night, my Dad went on his first ferris wheel with his granddaughter, it was magical. I want to get to Beppi's in Sydney, I love those guys, they're a great family.

"Melbourne feels like a second home now. We'd love it if the sun would come out. I have my favourite wine shop, my favourite restaurants, I've got friends in the gym. The European has been awesome, (Grossi) Florentino was incredible, Caffé e Cucina was amazing. I hang out at the City Wine Shop right next to The European, which is super convenient."

The Truth About Love tour now heads to Brisbane for shows on Thursday and Friday, then a final Sydney leg at Allphones Arena September 1-5 before the final Australian dates in Brisbane on September 7 and 8.

September 8 is also Pink's 34th birthday.

"I've got nothing planned. I feel like this whole year has been my birthday. There has been a lot of presents so far. I joke I'm going to save everything Willow's been given on stage and give it to her for Christmas and say they're from me. There's so much good shit."

Pink will have a month break before the tour resumes in the US on October 10 and ends in mid December.

A DVD of the tour, filmed in Melbourne, will be released before the end of the year.