The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

Well, if you don't plan on purchasing, then your opinion is moot.

my opinion is moot because I don't want to purchase music? last time I checked, you don't have to purchase music to form an opinion on it... :umm: it's not a car

if that were the case your opinion on any artist that you haven't purchase is, too, moot

if that were the case, people who calls anyone a flop without purchasing the music, opinion is moot

and those are not the case

A message from Brandy to her fans:

"Dear Starz: I just wanna thank you guys for hanging in there with me! What you are feeling, I feel too! I need you to know that everything Is not in my control. I love you all so much! The reason why I do what I do is not just for my family but for my extended family which is who you all are. Please continue to be patient just as I am! Everything is coming ASAP!!"

my opinion is moot because I don't want to purchase music? last time I checked, you don't have to purchase music to form an opinion on it... :umm: it's not a car

if that were the case your opinion on any artist that you haven't purchase is, too, moot

if that were the case, people who calls anyone a flop without purchasing the music, opinion is moot

and those are not the case

Call it flop all you want, but I I guarantee you "2/11" will be on your computer and you'll continue to run in this thread whenever something new has been posted.

A message from Brandy to her fans:

"Dear Starz: I just wanna thank you guys for hanging in there with me! What you are feeling, I feel too! I need you to know that everything Is not in my control. I love you all so much! The reason why I do what I do is not just for my family but for my extended family which is who you all are. Please continue to be patient just as I am! Everything is coming ASAP!!"

The label put her single and everything involved with the promotion of it on the back burner. I think I said that was probably the issue some time ago. I don't understand how labels operate sometime. You put money into recording, shooting a video, etc and then you completely abandon the project entirely to get behind another artist/project.

I understand giving priority to an artist you feel will be more successful, but to just abandon another project entirely? :unsure:

The label put her single and everything involved with the promotion of it on the back burner. I think I said that was probably the issue some time ago. I don't understand how labels operate sometime. You put money into recording, shooting a video, etc and then you completely abandon the project entirely to get behind another artist/project.

I understand giving priority to an artist you feel will be more successful, but to just abandon another project entirely? :unsure:

I said that too. Chris and Usher were there bigger concerns

Ok... I invested space in HUMAN too. Believe it or not I'm a fan of Brandy... I'm just not delusional like u are

Great, now if you could point to one thing that I've said that can be interpreted as delusional. Sorry, not everyone can be a grouchy pessimist like you. Trust me that I left out a few modifiers

Great, now if you could point to one thing that I've said that can be interpreted as delusional. Sorry, not everyone can be a grouchy pessimist like you. Trust me that I left out a few modifiers

the fact that whenever people mention it being a flop you mention radio spins increasing... you've done it 3-4x... indicating you think this song can garner success as a "slow & steady" march up the charts... as you compared it to the Kelly Rowland/Lil Wayne and the noobie's song

I'm not grouchy... just realistic

the fact that whenever people mention it being a flop you mention radio spins increasing... you've done it 3-4x... indicating you think this song can garner success as a "slow & steady" march up the charts... as you compared it to the Kelly Rowland/Lil Wayne and the noobie's song

I'm not grouchy... just realistic

Radio spins are still increasing 2 months after the song has been released to only one format and she's had minimal--if any-- promotion. If stating the facts make me delusional, then ok. If the song was decreasing in airplay and I was still saying that it could have legs, I could understand your argument, but as it is now, you just sound like you're reaching for straws.

Anyway, here are pics from a performance that will air as part of a telethon on Sept 2.

ka5x5w.jpg

04.jpg

06.jpg

02.jpg

Radio spins are still increasing 2 months after the song has been released to only one format and she's had minimal--if any-- promotion. If stating the facts make me delusional, then ok. If the song was decreasing in airplay and I was still saying that it could have legs, I could understand your argument, but as it is now, you just sound like you're reaching for straws.

Anyway, here are pics from a performance that will air as part of a telethon on Sept 2.

yes... stating the facts while at the same time implying that the song could be successful after THREE months of being on iTunes with no cheap video... you can state radio spins all you like.. but if no one's biting... then call it what it is..

what channel? who watches telethons? :blink: who performs at telethons? Haz-beans

yes... stating the facts while at the same time implying that the song could be successful after THREE months of being on iTunes with no cheap video... you can state radio spins all you like.. but if no one's biting... then call it what it is..

what channel? who watches telethons? :blink: who performs at telethons? Haz-beans

If no one is biting yet radio stations are still adding. Ch...

Here is the list of performers: will.i.am, Pitbull, The All American Rejects, Alanis Morrissette, Gavin DeGraw, Brandy, Hot Chelle Rae, Karmin, OneRepublic, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, The Silhouettes, Carole King, Reagan Imhoff and more!

It's to raise money for muscular dystrophy.

A ton of celebrities performed at the "Hope For Haiti" telethon, do you consider all of those has beens as well? Beyonce, Jay Z, Alicia Keys, John Legend, Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, Mary J Blige, Taylor Swift and Rihanna.

If no one is biting yet radio stations are still adding. Ch...

Here is the list of performers: will.i.am, Pitbull, The All American Rejects, Alanis Morrissette, Gavin DeGraw, Brandy, Hot Chelle Rae, Karmin, OneRepublic, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, The Silhouettes, Carole King, Reagan Imhoff and more!

It's to raise money for muscular dystrophy.

A ton of celebrities performed at the "Hope For Haiti" telethon, do you consider all of those has beens as well? Beyonce, Jay Z, Alicia Keys, John Legend, Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, Mary J Blige, Taylor Swift and Rihanna.

no one is biting... as in no one is buying... as in where is it on iTunes? Amazon mp3? Radio is sooo weak nowadays

That line up is disappointing compared to the Haiti telethon (which is completely different than that of Brandy's MD Telethon)... plus any natural disasters will have celebrities biting on it

no one is biting... as in no one is buying... as in where is it on iTunes? Amazon mp3? Radio is sooo weak nowadays

That line up is disappointing compared to the Haiti telethon (which is completely different than that of Brandy's MD Telethon)... plus any natural disasters will have celebrities biting on it

A telethon is a telethon, don't try to put degrees on it now.

BRANDY’S MUSIC VIDEO FOR HER HIT SINGLE “PUT IT DOWN” FEATURING CHRIS BROWN

TO PREMIERE NEXT TUESDAY, AUGUST 14TH ON BET’S “106TH AND PARK” WITH BRANDY CO-HOSTING THE SHOW

VIDEO TO PREMIERE ACROSS VEVO, TUESDAY, AUGUST 14TH

ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT’S “THE INSIDER” TO AIR A BEHIND THE SCENES AT THE VIDEO SHOOT EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH BRANDY 8/14

“PUT IT DOWN” IS THE FIRST SINGLE FROM BRANDY’S FORTHCOMING ALBUM TWO ELEVEN

(August 8, 2012-New York) Multi-platinum selling Grammy Award-winning R&B/pop singer songwriter and superstar actress Brandy announces today that she will make a guest co-host appearance on BET’s “106th and Park” next Tuesday, August 14th to premiere her video “Put It Down” featuring Chris Brown, directed by famed lensman Hype Williams. The video is also scheduled to premiere across VEVO that same day. In addition, Entertainment Tonight’s “The Insider” will be running an exclusive interview behind the scenes of the video shoot piece with Brandy next Tuesday, August 14th, as well.

“Put It Down” featuring Chris Brown is the first official single from Brandy’s forthcoming album TWO ELEVEN (RCA/Chameleon Records). “Put it Down” was produced by Shondrae “Bangladesh” Crawford and Sean Garrett and co-written by Chris Brown, Shondrae Crawford, and Sean Garret. People Magazine raves about “Put It Down”: “Brandy really seems poised for a long overdue comeback with this thumping, stuttering banger.” And Billboard concurs, ”’Put It Down’ wisely allows Brandy to showcase her long-missed supremacy…Brandy commands this comeback single and reminds everyone why they missed her so much.”

BRANDY’S MUSIC VIDEO FOR HER HIT SINGLE “PUT IT DOWN” FEATURING CHRIS BROWN

TO PREMIERE NEXT TUESDAY, AUGUST 14TH ON BET’S “106TH AND PARK” WITH BRANDY CO-HOSTING THE SHOW

VIDEO TO PREMIERE ACROSS VEVO, TUESDAY, AUGUST 14TH

ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT’S “THE INSIDER” TO AIR A BEHIND THE SCENES AT THE VIDEO SHOOT EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH BRANDY 8/14

“PUT IT DOWN” IS THE FIRST SINGLE FROM BRANDY’S FORTHCOMING ALBUM TWO ELEVEN

(August 8, 2012-New York) Multi-platinum selling Grammy Award-winning R&B/pop singer songwriter and superstar actress Brandy announces today that she will make a guest co-host appearance on BET’s “106th and Park” next Tuesday, August 14th to premiere her video “Put It Down” featuring Chris Brown, directed by famed lensman Hype Williams. The video is also scheduled to premiere across VEVO that same day. In addition, Entertainment Tonight’s “The Insider” will be running an exclusive interview behind the scenes of the video shoot piece with Brandy next Tuesday, August 14th, as well.

“Put It Down” featuring Chris Brown is the first official single from Brandy’s forthcoming album TWO ELEVEN (RCA/Chameleon Records). “Put it Down” was produced by Shondrae “Bangladesh” Crawford and Sean Garrett and co-written by Chris Brown, Shondrae Crawford, and Sean Garret. People Magazine raves about “Put It Down”: “Brandy really seems poised for a long overdue comeback with this thumping, stuttering banger.” And Billboard concurs, ”’Put It Down’ wisely allows Brandy to showcase her long-missed supremacy…Brandy commands this comeback single and reminds everyone why they missed her so much.”

Finally.

At this point, she should just go independent. Tamia did it and her last era was pretty successful. She definitely made more money than she would have if she was with a major label.