The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

I think the video is hawt, but don't see why we had to wait so long for it. The teaser only made me see an obvious Willow-Whip My Hair music video influence (just sayin :coffee: ), but the video is one of her best in a long time. I don't think it will help the song on the Hot 100 though. She might chart higher on it if she performed at DWTS, but she should have done it at the BET awards.

Yall seen how critical I've been with Miss Brandy lately, so it'll shock you all to hear that I love it, I do, BUT....it was not worth that wait, but I like the final product, even the women beater was enjoyable in it to an extent his shitty rap still bought things down but Brandy lookin the way she did and movin the way she did helped.

Honestly if this video came out 2-3 weeks after it dropped (like in Juneish) I'd see this video being everywhere and this album maybe doing good, because with me anyway, videos help or hurt a song for me, this video helped it, Ima still have to find a version without him completely but still, it'll do for now. Now it'll be fun to see the impact it'll have.

(them wig changes were the bizness, yall know she got Bey's hair stylist/wig master Kim Kimble, it shows, that braided lace front gon be everywhere, it already is starting to get popular, nobody sits to get all dem braids no mo)

I feel bad for her... she's clearly trying waaaay to hard... over-acting... I only watched 30 seconds of it because the rest repeats (i'm sure)

Yall seen how critical I've been with Miss Brandy lately, so it'll shock you all to hear that I love it, I do, BUT....it was not worth that wait,

Honestly if this video came out 2-3 weeks after it dropped (like in Juneish) I'd see this video being everywhere and this album maybe doing good, because with me anyway, videos help or hurt a song for me, this video helped it, Ima still have to find a version without him completely but still, it'll do for now. Now it'll be fun to see the impact it'll have.

(them wig changes were the bizness, yall know she got Bey's hair stylist/wig master Kim Kimble, it shows, that braided lace front gon be everywhere, it already is starting to get popular, nobody sits to get all dem braids no mo)

:umm: who do you think you are... :lol:

I agree with the rest of what you said... minus your "if Brandy did this" spiel...

You do know that Brandy worked with Kim in the 90's before we knew who a Beyonce was.

I'm honestly embarassed that I forgot that (yall know I know ma hair stuff),but also because during the making of Sparkle I actually complemented her on her work with Brandy for I Still Know & Cinderella ......But my comment still stands in a way, she wasnt the lace wig queen she is today when she worked on Brandy in the 90's and early 00's

i love the video for what it was, i wish she had more dancing, and i wish she would've done something longer than that lil dance piece with chris

There were actually dance scenes that they cut out. She had a dance scene with just the boys that they didn't use. There was also a dance part with the girls and boys that wasn't used.

tumblr_m8rr8lguRK1qbgov7o1_250.gif

pid.gif

I honestly liked it and I can see the younger kids getting into the video and the song. She did good and I do wish there was more dancing and I could tell there was supposed to be dancing with the boys cause of how they followed her and it looked like they were gonna dance but they edited it

Thanks for your concern and insight. :sigh:

Game stay hating :sigh*

:lmao: y'all are soooo full of it... beyond me not liking it... it wasn't worth the wait... it's not going to bring the song back from the dead and you all will be upset still.. months later

everyone that wrote a "review" said it's missing something... if her "fans" say it's missing a huge element... what do you think the consumers are saying

since only 311 people watched it on youtube.. i guess that's not a sign :umm:

:lmao: y'all are soooo full of it... beyond me not liking it... it wasn't worth the wait... it's not going to bring the song back from the dead and you all will be upset still.. months later

everyone that wrote a "review" said it's missing something... if her "fans" say it's missing a huge element... what do you think the consumers are saying

since only 311 people watched it on youtube.. i guess that's not a sign :umm:

First of all, you opinion doesn't matter when you said you only watched the first 30 seconds. :wacko:

You do know that when a video starts to get alot of hits, the counter always stops at 301 and moves to an incremental update, instead of updating after every time it's watched. The video has over 4,000 likes, so it would be safe to assume that it's been watched more than 301 times. :fail:

First of all, you opinion doesn't matter when you said you only watched the first 30 seconds. :wacko:

You do know that when a video starts to get alot of hits, the counter moves to an incremental update, instead of updating after every time it's watched. the video has over 4,000 likes, so it would be safe to assume that it's been watched more than 311 times.

All i needed to see were 30 seconds... if you're telling me something else happened in the video that wasn't repeated in the first 30 seconds then I'll accept your challenged and I'll watch it twice..

I guess.. the rest goes without saying... this video is not going to boost the single to the top 50 of the Hot 100.. and that's my Post-Game Prediction...

4 months.. for this.. and you're defending it :blink: like it's GOLD :lmao:

All i needed to see were 30 seconds... if you're telling me something else happened in the video that wasn't repeated in the first 30 seconds then I'll accept your challenged and I'll watch it twice..

I guess.. the rest goes without saying... this video is not going to boost the single to the top 50 of the Hot 100.. and that's my Post-Game Prediction...

4 months.. for this.. and you're defending it :blink: like it's GOLD :lmao:

I'm not defending the video and I'd like for you to show me where I did. All I did was point out your idiocy which isn't that hard to do. You try so hard and look so stupid every time. You never come with facts, just your personal opinion. I always come with facts

General consensus is that most people liked the video. So where is the fail?

By the way, unofficially, the video has over 68,000 views. Will have a more accurate count tomorrow

You do know that when a video starts to get alot of hits, the counter always stops at 301 and moves to an incremental update, instead of updating after every time it's watched. The video has over 4,000 likes, so it would be safe to assume that it's been watched more than 301 times. :fail:

oop :filenails:

tumblr_m574y11hoE1r317bvo1_500.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ugh....i hate y'all. :sigh:

Well....my thoughts on the video are.....it was just ok. She was gettin it....at one time in the video. I love the dancing. But to take all these months to release and all we get is that? Gurl...boom. BUT it is not a per se bad video....it just needs more. Regardless i will continue to support Brandy.....she's still great. ^_^

• Upvote 1