The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

Bad example seeing as tho Single Ladies was filmed in some basement

Game you're already 2 miles in the wrong direction :umm: I already said the "Party" video which is from her "4" album and everybody knows that so where you getting single ladies from idk

Her video was one of the most watched video on Vevo this week.

Video has over 2 million views in the last four days

Her appeareance on 106 & Park was the highest rated episode in the last 5 years

She may be a flop but she still has people checking for her

Her video was one of the most watched video on Vevo this week.

Video has over 2 million views in the last four days

Her appeareance on 106 & Park was the highest rated episode in the last 5 years

She may be a flop but she still has people checking for her

oooo why dey so mad tho? :lol:

I don't see it on the Hot 100... I don't see it on RIAA's certifications.. so everything he said is irrelevant to the overall success of the song

*waits for him to post the irrelevant radio spins like the Bey-tards did when Beyonce flopped

I believe she is 110 on the Hot 100 with the support of only the Urban format. If rhythmic and pop stations started spinning it, it would be much higher.

Pow!!!

I just watched the video, what a clunker. It should have all looked like the car/braids scene. And the song is so repetative, almost unlistenable and the video makes it worse honestly.

Highlight was Chris Brown shirtless. He could put it down, up, in, out -_-

• Upvote 1

Did you just POW me for the song being off the chart :umm: really? Really! Clearly :lmao:

iCant

I sure did.

One of your fav's Pink video has been out for three weeks and has 4.7 million views. Brandy's video has been out for 4 days and has 3.3 million.

If her label really pushed the song, it would be hit because clearly people are interested.

I sure did.

One of your fav's Pink video has been out for three weeks and has 4.7 million views. Brandy's video has been out for 4 days and has 3.1 million.

If her label really pushed the song, it would be hit because clearly people are interested.

Pink also has a top ten hit because her song doesn't suck to majority of the country :lmao:

No one cares how many hits a video gets unless it's the most popular video in Internet history.

You can't measure interest by views on the Internet in America.. You measure it based on sales and commitment.. Sure 3million peOple watched the free video... But how many liked the shitty song and how many bought it.

Pink also has a top ten hit because her song doesn't suck to majority of the country :lmao:

No one cares how many hits a video gets unless it's the most popular video in Internet history.

You can't measure interest by views on the Internet in America.. You measure it based on sales and commitment.. Sure 3million peOple watched the free video... But how many liked the shitty song and how many bought it.

You're interested enough to keep coming in this thread.

yeah they really are. They act like Brandy is at the top right now and expect her videos to be big budget. Beyonce's ass was at the top and she still put out cheap ass shit like the "Party" video in a damn Trailer Park.

I'm by no means a Beyonce fan, but Party at least had standard shit... Like decent lighting, believable acting, and an over all better song.

Brandy's video seemed like outtakes from Kelly's Motivation video.

• Upvote 1

I sure did.

One of your fav's Pink video has been out for three weeks and has 4.7 million views. Brandy's video has been out for 4 days and has 3.3 million.

Pink has a video out?

Pink has a top ten hit because she has an automatic add at pop and alternative stations. "Blow me" is good, but its not amazing. Plus its similar to stuff she's written and sung about before. Brandy doesn't have the push that Pink is clearly getting. She basically trying to rebuild her music career with little support from her label, they have different circumstances, so your comparison isn't fair. Not to mention, most of the reviews for "Put it down" have been good and public reactions outside this board has been 80% good. But brandy is no longer a major artist like she was in the 90s, so urban radio isn't going to jump to play her like they would a new Riri or beyonce song.

Pink has a top ten hit because she has an automatic add at pop and alternative stations. "Blow me" is good, but its not amazing. Plus its similar to stuff she's written and sung about before. Brandy doesn't have the push that Pink is clearly getting. She basically trying to rebuild her music career with little support from her label, they have different circumstances, so your comparison isn't fair. Not to mention, most of the reviews for "Put it down" have been good and public reactions outside this board has been 80% good. But brandy is no longer a major artist like she was in the 90s, so urban radio isn't going to jump to play her like they would a new Riri or beyonce song.

I didn't bring up Pink in the first place :umm:... Bran-Stan CK1Czar did.

I dont blame the label for not pumping money in a flop... bad investments aren't worthy of big budgets like P!nk's budget...

Critics gave it mixed reviews according to her fan-ran wikipedia page... :umm: and you claim 80% of the comments are good while only 10% bought the $1.29 single on iTunes

see I can make up percentage numbers too

• Upvote 2