The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

I didn't bring up Pink in the first place :umm:... Bran-Stan CK1Czar did.

I dont blame the label for not pumping money in a flop... bad investments aren't worthy of big budgets like P!nk's budget...

Critics gave it mixed reviews according to her fan-ran wikipedia page... :umm: and you claim 80% of the comments are good while only 10% bought the $1.29 single on iTunes

see I can make up percentage numbers too

Untitled-60.gif

Untitled-61.gif

I dont blame the label for not pumping money in a flop... bad investments aren't worthy of big budgets like P!nk's budget...

Critics gave it mixed reviews according to her fan-ran wikipedia page... :umm: and you claim 80% of the comments are good while only 10% bought the $1.29 single on iTunes

ooooosnapcopy.gif

I didn't lie or make anything up. All you have to do is read the comments about the video and song on youtube, VEVO, Concreteloop and other urban boards. And I never said you mentioned Pink. I highlighted what I was referring to in regards to you mentioning Pink having a hit song and I stated why they're situations are not the same. And i can't speak on the wikipedia page, but the reviews i've read of the song have been good.

I didn't lie or make anything up. All you have to do is read the comments about the video and song on youtube, VEVO, Concreteloop and other urban boards. And I never said you mentioned Pink. I highlighted what I was referring to in regards to you mentioning Pink having a hit song and I stated why they're situations are not the same. And i can't speak on the wikipedia page, but the reviews i've read of the song have been good.

you made up the "80%" figure... unless you counted each and every reply or a large sample of it (like a poll) than I don't think that percentage is correct.. Just because they comment.. doesn't mean they purchased it.

I see you didn't address the person who did mention Pink... instead you addressed me... odd..

And the flop still remains relevant.

She now has over 3.8 million views on Vevo. If her label actually pushed and promoted the song, it could do quite well

:sigh: as I said before that you continue to ignore... views on free websites are not a way to measure interests when it comes to music... 4 million views isn't something to brag about when Justin Beaver has over 750 million hits

Her second single is produced by Sean Garrett and The Bizness. And when it is released, we all know that Game will be the first person to run in here to post his opinion.

At the end of the day, I'm just happy for new music from one of my favs

you made up the "80%" figure... unless you counted each and every reply or a large sample of it (like a poll) than I don't think that percentage is correct.. Just because they comment.. doesn't mean they purchased it.

I see you didn't address the person who did mention Pink... instead you addressed me... odd..

:sigh: as I said before that you continue to ignore... views on free websites are not a way to measure interests when it comes to music... 4 million views isn't something to brag about when Justin Beaver has over 750 million hits

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I didn't make up any figure. I was going by the viewer and listener comments on messageboards. Of which the majority were positive. I never said anything about those people purchasing the song. You were trying to make that correlation, not me. Your point was that nobody liked the song and my point was that plenty of people do. And i didn't need to address the person who mentioned pink, when it was YOUR comment about Pink/Brandy that i was responding to.

Her second single is produced by Sean Garrett and The Bizness. And when it is released, we all know that Game will be the first person to run in here to post his opinion.

At the end of the day, I'm just happy for new music from one of my favs

He never leaves this thread to begin with.

I'll make sure to send you all a copy before I go public with my opinion

it'll be a few days before I have America's opinion however :whistle:

I didn't make up any figure. I was going by the viewer and listener comments on messageboards. Of which the majority were positive. I never said anything about those people purchasing the song. You were trying to make that correlation, not me. Your point was that nobody liked the song and my point was that plenty of people do. And i didn't need to address the person who mentioned pink, when it was YOUR comment about Pink/Brandy that i was responding to.

80% is a figure you made up unless you polled a pretty large percentage of people without us knowing... conclusion: the percentage was inflated and you cannot prove that it wasn't...

also, I didn't say "no one likes the single"... I said something to the likes of "America doesn't like the single"... which is proven by the Hot 100

80% is a figure you made up unless you polled a pretty large percentage of people without us knowing... conclusion: the percentage was inflated and you cannot prove that it wasn't...

also, I didn't say "no one likes the single"... I said something to the likes of "America doesn't like the single"... which is proven by the Hot 100

Saying America doesn't like something is the same as saying nobody likes something, since we live here in the states. And i don't have to take a poll to see fan reaction. All you have to do is read the reactions from the internet. Most have been positive. And you know its true since you seem to be obsessed with all things "Brandy", so i know you've read the responses. If you don't like the song, then say it and move on. You're comments in this thread are redundant and borderline retarded.

Saying America doesn't like something is the same as saying nobody likes something, since we live here in the states. And i don't have to take a poll to see fan reaction. All you have to do is read the reactions from the internet. Most have been positive. And you know its true since you seem to be obsessed with all things "Brandy", so i know you've read the responses. If you don't like the song, then say it and move on. You're comments in this thread are redundant and borderline retarded.

:umm: well of course 80% of her fans like/love it.. it's her fans.. her base.. I don't go to Brandy's forums to see how they react.... and measure that to base my opinion... i go to other fan forums to do that.. to get a better understanding of how it will do on the Hot 100...

Hot 100 = America whether you like it or not.. and since Brandy is #1000 on the Billboard Hot 100... my prediction stands

posting about Brandy on a Janet forum isn't an obsession... if i were obsessed with all things "Brandy" I would have/buy the single.. and the drink :unsure:

Yes, but she's 12 on the format in which the song was released. A lot of these other songs have the support of other formats, so by that comparison, she is doing great. Charts don't always tell the whole story Game.

1 = WALE Bag Of Money f/Rick ... 4236 +6

2 = 2 CHAINZ No Lie f/Drake 3920 -18

3 = MEEK MILL Amen f/Drake & Jerem... 3469 +6

4 = USHER Lemme See f/Rick Ros... 3386 -33

5 = KANYE WEST Mercy f/Big Sean/Pus... 2731 -17

6 = TREY SONGZ 2 Reasons /T.I. 2605 -27

7 = WIZ KHALIFA Work Hard, Play Hard 2464 +27

8 = FUTURE Turn On The Lights 2418 +44

9 = TREY SONGZ Heart Attack 2276 +51

10 = MIGUEL Adorn 2249 +43

11 +1 KEYSHIA COLE Enough Of No Love f/... 2068 +5

12 +1 BRANDY Put It Down f/Chris ... 2059 +39

Yes, but she's 12 on the format in which the song was released. A lot of these other songs have the support of other formats, so by that comparison, she is doing great. Charts don't always tell the whole story Game.

but it's the chart he asked for.. he didn't ask "How she doing in her format"... he asked how she was doing on the R&B charts.. as in the Billboard's sooooo :umm: awkward for you