Justin Timberlake 'Readies' New Album

Illi

Did you not see the article that said "There are no plans for a 3rd solo album"? :lol:

Which article? All I saw was "Now, the ‘Black Snake Moan’ star is readying his return to his music with a ‘crazy’ new album." and posted :lol:.

1. We already have Usher & Ne-yo & Trey Songz

And Chris Brown/Bieber has the younger crowd

2. Floptin Timberfake had his moment... Plus he's nothing without Timberland & Pharell.

3. He owes his entire career to the Jackson's and the black community. Trailer trash crybaby from Tennessee on Punk'd wants to be down and have street credibility.

4. He's washed up and won't be missed. Britney Spears is still a bigger star than him, just the same as when they were dating.

5. No one's checking for his live performances or stiff choreography. I can't think of a decent dance video from him

6. Keep making flop movies and disappear into oblivion. :wave:

• Upvote 2

1. We already have Usher & Ne-yo & Trey Songz

And Chris Brown/Bieber has the younger crowd

2. Floptin Timberfake had his moment... Plus he's nothing without Timberland & Pharell.

3. He owes his entire career to the Jackson's and the black community. Trailer trash crybaby from Tennessee on Punk'd wants to be down and have street credibility.

4. He's washed up and won't be missed. Britney Spears is still a bigger star than him, just the same as when they were dating.

5. No one's checking for his live performances or stiff choreography. I can't think of a decent dance video from him

6. Keep making flop movies and disappear into oblivion. :wave:

1. Yet Justins 2 albums are more memorable and talked about than Ushers 7 and Treys 5.

2. He has never flopped. Clearly Usher is nothing with Jermaine since his music became shit when he stopped working with him.

3. Preach it.

4. I see Flopsher's flopness has you mad about Justin.

5. I am.

6. Some of his movies have done really well. Where's Flopshers movie career at?

Usher on Justin Timberlake

Usher laughed. "I hear that comparison all the time. There simply is no comparison between me and Justin. He can’t even stand in the same lane as me, ever.”

Usher is right. Justin has never stood in the flop lane whilst Usher has multiple times :excited:!!!

1. Yet Justins 2 albums are more memorable and talked about than Ushers 7 and Treys 5.

2. He has never flopped. Clearly Usher is nothing with Jermaine since his music became shit when he stopped working with him.

3. Preach it.

4. I see Flopsher's flopness has you mad about Justin.

5. I am.

6. Some of his movies have done really well. Where's Flopshers movie career at?

1. You're only as good as your last record... and Justin is afraid not to live up to that (Somewhat understandable). So he can go ahead and hide from music all he wants. Parading that 7 year old album around is nothing special though. Have at least 5 albums in your catalog before you start doing that -_-

2. Jermaine only produced 3 songs on Usher's highest grossing album, Confessions. And Raymond vs Raymond went platinum without Jermaine.

3. Glad you agree :yep:

4. Justin could never...

Usher+Bridgestone+Super+Bowl+XLV+Halftime+0kHX3pXZfjql.jpg

Usher has class and a sense of style. He doesn't show up to Superbowls in Walmart T's and Khaki school uniforms...

janet-jackson-justin-timberlake-superbowl-800-020211.jpg

5. You can check for those falls all you want...

6. Both were iconic hits and you will deal...

MV5BMjEzMDE4MzMwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjI3NzcxMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR4,0,214,317_.jpg

220px-Shes_All_That.jpg

1. You're only as good as your last record... and Justin is afraid not to live up to that (Somewhat understandable). So he can go ahead and hide from music all he wants. Parading that 7 year old album around is nothing special though. Have at least 5 albums in your catalog before you start doing that -_-

2. Jermaine only produced 3 songs on Usher's highest grossing album, Confessions. And Raymond vs Raymond went platinum without Jermaine.

3. Glad you agree :yep:

4. Justin could never...

Usher has class and style. He doesn't show up to Superbowls in Walmart T's and Khaki school uniforms...

5. You can check for those falls all you want...

6. Both were iconic hits and you will deal...

1. I guess Usher hasn't been good since.....Lord knows when. Parading a 7 year old album that most people still love is surely an achievement. Just like Usher parades Confessions around even though the ones after didn't sell as well.

2. And his music suffered.

3. :thumbup:

4. Justin already has. Let's not pretend that they're both not MJ wannabes.

Justin-Timberlake.jpg

5. Beyonce has fallen. Janet has fallen. Michael has fallen. What is your point?

6. The Faculty is not iconic :umm:. Are you smoking pot today? I've never seen She's All That. He's not even on the cover.

1. I guess Usher hasn't been good since.....Lord knows when. Parading a 7 year old album that most people still love is surely an achievement. Just like Usher parades Confessions around even though the ones after didn't sell as well.

2. And his music suffered.

3. :thumbup:

4. Justin already has. Let's not pretend that they're both not MJ wannabes.

Justin-Timberlake.jpg

5. Beyonce has fallen. Janet has fallen. Michael has fallen. What is your point?

6. The Faculty is not iconic :umm:. Are you smoking pot today? I've never seen She's All That. He's not even on the cover.

1. Here I Stand sold perfectly fine (Terrible album though). And Raymond vs Raymond sold even more.

2. Music never suffered, it changed (Except for Here I stand :asham:) . And we all know a lot of people on this forum can't handle change. Plus many judged it by the lead single "OMG" which sounds nothing like the rest of the album.

3. :good:

4. Except one actually credits the Jackson's and the other disowned them.

5. Yup, but at least they fell during worthwhile & complicated choreography :wave:

Justin Timberlake's choreographer Marty Kudelka "I can't call him the best dancer"

monsters-martykudelka_plc.jpg

Shunned by his own choreographer :lmao:

6. THE FACULTY IS ICONIC :angry:

1. Here I Stand sold perfectly fine (Terrible album though). And Raymond vs Raymond sold even more.

2. Music never suffered, it changed. And we all know a lot of people on this forum can't handle change. Plus many judged it by the lead single "OMG" which sounds nothing like the rest of the album.

3. :good:

4. Except one actually credits the Jackson's and the other disowned them.

5. Yup, but at least they fell during worthwhile & complicated choreography :wave:

Justin Timberlake's choreographer Marty Kudelka "I can't call him the best dancer"

Shunned by his own choreographer :lmao:

6. THE FACULTY IS ICONIC :angry:

1. They're both flops.

2. His music suffered - it's shit.

3. :cheers:

4. He's white and American. Most white americans use someone to better themselves and then drop them when they're no longer needed. Need I point you to Bush and Osama or Reagan/Bush/Clinton/Bush and Saddam. :unsure:.

5. Justins dancing >>>>> Usher. If I want to see Usher dancing I'll watch a Michael Jackson video :thumbup:.

6. The Faculty is just another washed up forgotten 90s horror movie much like Urban Legend, Bride of Chucky and Sleepy Hollow

1. They're both flops.

2. His music suffered - it's shit.

3. :cheers:

4. He's white and American. Most white americans use someone to better themselves and then drop them when they're no longer needed. Need I point you to Bush and Osama or Reagan/Bush/Clinton/Bush and Saddam. :unsure:.

5. Justins dancing >>>>> Usher. If I want to see Usher dancing I'll watch a Michael Jackson video :thumbup:.

6. The Faculty is just another washed up forgotten 90s horror movie much like Urban Legend, Bride of Chucky and Sleepy Hollow

:o:(:tear:

I've lost so much respect for you. You've broken my heart. I'm so saddened that you would say that about Iconic Legend, Queen of Chucky, and Sleepy Halos

Your favorite Saw films, Paranormal Activities, and terrible remakes could NEVER out beat those 90's classics

:o:(:tear:

I've lost so much respect for you. You've broken my heart. I'm so saddened that you would say that about Iconic Legend, Queen of Chucky, and Sleepy Halos

Your favorite Saw films, Paranormal Activities, and terrible remakes could NEVER out beat those 90's classics

Saw?? PFft.

Scream >>>>>.

I Know What You Did / I Still >>>>>

Nightmare >>>>>

Halloween >>>>>

Im not reading this thread so i dont know if it was already mentioned or not BUT he said that he is not coming back with a new album.

I think that he is afraid of flopping tbh. His time with the pubescent girls has passed, only the gay boys are giving him any type of attention and he knows it so even though he could get 1 or 2 hit singles his album would end up with PF RR sales.

His music is close to Nelly and He is seeing her singles flop everywhere so that must have shook him a bit

Im not reading this thread so i dont know if it was already mentioned or not BUT he said that he is not coming back with a new album.

I think that he is afraid of flopping tbh. His time with the pubescent girls has passed, only the gay boys are giving him any type of attention and he knows it so even though he could get 1 or 2 hit singles his album would end up with PF RR sales.

His music is close to Nelly and He is seeing her singles flop everywhere so that must have shook him a bit

MJ was afraid too... i don't blame em.. the market is unpredictable... but you're as good as you're last single... so He shouldn't have anything to worry about

Nelly isn't a big deal anymore